Well carpet cleaning ain't dead yet..

Name
Eric
Due to my wife working late in the evenings and every Saturday, my full time job and having two little boys I wasn’t able to get my business up and running again after a move to a new area. I listed my truckmount for sale months ago and finally sold it last week, the same day my wife decided to quit her job. I’ve been wanting to start back up since I quit and still have all my VLM equipment and now have some time on weekends and evenings to clean. I’ve been emailing realtors who have dirty carpets in their listings and got two jobs lined up next week. I’m excited to get back out cleaning and hopefully full time again sooner than later. Going to market commercial a lot harder this time around.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
4C3D6360-86C6-4314-A7D1-D89906BFBB5D.jpeg

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Upholstery is getting more and more common every job. Now that there is a lot of hard surface flooring, a small dog was responsible for the dirty coating on this sectional. Sectional is 1 year old. There is tile throughout the entire house, 100%. No place for soil to hide or transfer, except for the furniture. Good news is not many people will like LVT or tile couches, so the future looks good for upholstery cleaning. Dont see much new leather either.

E2255B98-66E0-4F9F-AC91-F34EE832EAD8.jpeg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Upholstery is getting more and more common every job. Now that there is a lot of hard surface flooring, a small dog was responsible for the dirty coating on this sectional. Sectional is 1 year old. There is tile throughout the entire house, 100%. No place for soil to hide or transfer, except for the furniture. Good news is not many people will like LVT or tile couches, so the future looks good for upholstery cleaning. Dont see much new leather either.

View attachment 118956

I will quote this to open my upholstery cleaning class next week. Great observation!

Chris A

Name
Chris

View attachment 118956
Man you ain't kidding we clean a TON of upholstery anymore. Almost every job.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This Dog ranks. I actually cleaned around him, the owner ok'd it. He is the King of the castle. Older now and stubborn. I did clean another rug and he eventually moved so I could get where he was laying.
The owner was very happy and will call again in a few months. Been doing it for years. Pretty cool how some dogs just flat out own the house.
62CFACCC-4CFD-4144-A6F9-08229E388D97.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

View attachment 118956
Slowwww start today.
425C415F-A12D-4DD6-A52E-57DC5D64D483.jpeg
This got us warmed up.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Slowwww start today.
View attachment 120694
This got us warmed up.
Lol, gotta be honest, I had to re vac the one side of the cushions because the Sisal Rug "haired" it up. They dried super quick today. That upholstery was one of my favorites. Shaver was the ticket. It was so easy to clean with optimal results. Watch we get a callback now.....

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
In this business.
It's simple.
Your as busy as you care to be.
My last boss was a twit.
Doing windows an walls.with a butler.
From November to March laid people off.
I was working office cleaning accounts.
Till the moron decided to let them go...
So build your account bases an make ready the commercial ones to keep you going.
I never had dead weeks.
Only Holidays were my time off...then again imma bdcc wit cancer.
Wtf do I know...
But there's a lesson up there some how.
Maybe 2.

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Once in a while we still get a straight up, easy old school carpet cleaning job.
IMG_6608.jpeg
IMG_6605.jpeg

IMG_6610.jpeg

Used to be miles and miles of this. Now mostly LVT with exceptions of bedrooms.

• Love
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I love this job. Then I have to drive a mile to her 3rd house.
IMG_6955.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom