Well damn its happening

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We put the house on the market and it looks like it sold, the buyer accepted his offer on his home and is moving here to work in aerospace.

Moving about a hour and 20 minutes south.

Gonna call my website guy.

But Im pretty sure I can move my yelp page and Google page and get work were I'am going.

It's hard walking away from a client list that pays my bills and cost me nothing.

But maybe reinventing myself isn't bad.

I won't need to work as much either.

Looking to sell one truck probably the pro1200 se.

And maybe my zipper 15 inch

SamIam

Name
sam miller
New home 10 miles from the beach

PXL_20220904_161553000.jpg PXL_20220820_012223037.MP.jpg

Name
Swani
Congratulations! Moving to fresh new start was one of the best things we've ever done. Let me know when you decide to sell your equipment I may be interested.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Update buyer moving here to work in aerospace we had a opt out clause in the escrow if they couldn't sell their house it sold, but the had a family emergency and back out with one week left on their escrow and 9 to 12 days on ours.

So it's back on the market, or I'll keep it and rent it.

Wife is in full scale move mode.

Mikey P

Administrator
Update buyer moving here to work in aerospace we had a opt out clause in the escrow if they couldn't sell their house it sold, but the had a family emergency and back out with one week left on their escrow and 9 to 12 days on ours.

What are you going to do for work? Drive back and forth to Lancaster or start all over again with your advertising near your new home?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

And once they get in that mode, you can either go with them or stay. 2017 for me. I went.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What are you going to do for work? Drive back and forth to Lancaster or start all over again with your advertising near your new home?
We have a business line 818 area code made changes to Facebook, changing website, then yelp then Google..

Keeping my current business phone active will probably try and comeback a couple days a week.

Until I don't have too.

Shooting for weekends less traffic.

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Interesting enough, I have essential tremors, and the meds I’m on for that, keeps my sciatica in check.😳😃 I don’t even care if I shake or not, as long as it helps that🤷🏼‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom