Well do you.....punk?

Bob Foster

Do you keep some sort of agitation machine in your truck for prescrubbing? Some folks don't carry anything at all so why is that?

So do you have a 175, an OP, Cimex, CRB, Rotovac, 360, RX20 Drimaster?

Why is that your weapon of choice that you always have it on your rig?

lesterj2

i dont carry a machine yet... but i do carry along with me my 24 inch brush w/long handle..

TimP

I have my rx-20 with a pad driver. I own a cimex but it's way too heavy for residential. I'd love a light weight crb machine like an icapsol/procaps (but for less money)...and have a 175 for stuff it can't handle, due to weight reasons like the cimex. That would be ideal in my opinion.

Mikey P

Administrator
My 175 is my agitator of choice but my GLS and or OP can get used on occasion.

So can my rake or brush or my shoe like JB said.

and to be perfectly honest sometimes just my world famous lady killer t'ude is enough to scare the dirt away.

Name
Jesse
175- Always on board
Orbitec CRB- loaded for med-large commercial. To big for houses.
Rombus- residential scrubber of choice but all 3 I have are usually broken, gear issues.
Sebo Duo- Always on board. Used for light resi scrubbing
Original Rotovac - Only used on nasties if there is only 1 tech and he's over 50

My favorite's in open large commercial areas
36" Riding auto scrubber with fiber plus or red pads. Someone should make 12" bonnets
34" Riding auto scrubber with crb

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I always have available my 15 inch Clarke rotary (which looks to be from the mid-1960's, bought it on EBAY) but these last few weeks while recovering from an injury I like to use the 13 inch Clarke which only weighs 35 pounds but does just as good a job albeit a little slower.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Cimex

Grandi Brush

Shoes

500-600psi with Greenhorn and El Diablo heat

Sometimes I take an OP on board as well...

Jim Nelson

Name
Jim nelson
Agitation thats so 70's In the 90's we got one pass cleaning do a search for vortex.In the 70's I shampooed with a clark in the 80's I got the Supper Truck with a#5 blower and 600 ft of stiffest hose you never ever seen . Agitation is not needed if you have the right detergent. this has worked well for me for over 25 years with out a pre spray 99.9% of the time. :lol:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Rake
Brushes
Koblenz, floor polisher shampooer--@only $100.00 and 10 lb.. Better than the Brush for most residential situaitions.
Drimaster, When I need it dry and feeling lazy.
20" Floor machine and Orbitec Orbital go on for nasties and commerical.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I only bring it if I'm going to need it. I book a pre-inspection appointment so I don't have to carry the floor machine everywhere.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Do any of those machines have a vacuum???

Von Schrader LMX for me right now!!!!..........

John Watson

We carry at all times a 13in 175 machine for extra aggitation, Many times the Cimex and or the 17in swing are on board also. If so desired I have 3 RX-20's and a RotoVac that I can throw on the truck..

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
jstucky, if you are taking full advantage of TACT,, you don't want vacuum at this point as this will remove some of the prespray we are trying to agitate into the fibers and then let dwell. Then we follow with a good flushing rinse.

Raedan

B&BGaryC said:
I only bring it if I'm going to need it. I book a pre-inspection appointment so I don't have to carry the floor machine everywhere.

Same here. I do have a Cimex, iCapsol, 13" and 17" rotary, HOS OP and a Certified Pile Lifter.
I do have on board a Grandi Brush and Grandi Groomer.
Very rarely need to scrub on residential.

G

Just my Washboard Slide! scrubs like a son-of-a-gun! Of coarse you can't be a weak punk to push this one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, AL

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Yes I agree with leaving pre-spray to dwell but the agitation of that machine overcomes the dwell time with the peformance of the agitation...and not too mention the gallon or gallons of dirt that you take out with the VS is not there for the steam to have to take out and can go after the next layer...and it is not scrubbing just scrubbing it in...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom