Well Equipped Porty

G

Wow!!! Well we do apartments for the company we clean for all the time. I know down to the minute how long it take.

Well today my power booster, auto dump, auto fill cut 45 minutes off the apartment I cleaned. Carpet was medium to really soiled.

The most noticeable thing was the suction improvement of the Super Charged Booster provide not only in cfm(a Total of 400 cfm with overall setup) but a really noticeable increase in lift. After a thorough prespray and multiple wet swipes with 3 quick dry swipes; the carpet barely felt damp. 3 hours later I returned to lock apartments my cleaners finished and checked the carpet again; it was totally dry.

Tomorrow I will take the Kero Heater for a spin with the added improvements; I really expect 45 minutes to 1.5 hour total dry time. I used a Green Glided Samco 2 jet wand.

:D :D :D :D

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Rickie;

Sounds like a noticeable improvement.

How much lift does the "Booster" have ?

I assume it is Ed's design.

What was the normal time you would have taken for this cleaning job ?

Larry

G

Normal time for that dirty of carpet 2 bdr is about 1.5 hours. Don't know any numbers; but it has cut my time in half. in the areas along wall where it was still fairly clean it was basically 1 wet 1 dry swipe and done.

The Preacher

rjfdube said:
Normal time for that dirty of carpet 2 bdr is about 1.5 hours. Don't know any numbers; but it has cut my time in half. in the areas along wall where it was still fairly clean it was basically 1 wet 1 dry swipe and done.

$55 for 1.5 hours is (soy based) gravy. good fortune to you!!!

Mikey on Dannys computer

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
well rickie maybe I will share in your luck when the 3ht little giant shows up on tuesday of next week. I will probly have to give myself a few days to work out the kinks but im hopin for some good results too on my recoil

randy

Name
Randy
I hope you guys aren't taking a propane or kerosene burner into an apartment building. In many States it's illegal to have a gas grill within 50 feet of an apartment building. I can imagine the fire marshal would have a hissy if you get caught with a burner in the building.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Rick, can you please detail the equipment you are using.

Thanks & Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom