Well I have my order in

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Called TOPS today and ordered a gallon of kickapoo joy juice (aka TOPS Spotter) and a box of the star/circle sewn microfiber pads.
It went well, as my order was handled by the lovely and gracious Victoria, who very kindly laughed at my jokes.

What? Well, it’s more than youze sour b*st*rds do! So there!

I’m really looking forward to the pads, as my ECO tends to shake them with a ferocity you have to see to believe. It has torn up other pads after only a few uses, pulling section from section and flinging the foam gut like a Teddybear thrown into a chipper. Maybe these will hold up long enough for me to retire on to Tahiti.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Called TOPS today and ordered a gallon of kickapoo joy juice (aka TOPS Spotter) and a box of the star/circle sewn microfiber pads.
It went well, as my order was handled by the lovely and gracious Victoria, who very kindly laughed at my jokes.

I’m really looking forward to the pads, as my ECO tends to shake them with a ferocity you have to see to believe. It has torn up other pads after only a few uses, pulling section from section and flinging the foam gut like a Teddybear thrown into a chipper. Maybe these will hold up long enough for me to retire on to Tahiti.
Are the pads made in the USA or China?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Did you send her a picture of your van?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom