Well it finnally happened

Chads

Supportive Member
I am a papa of a healthy little girl on tuesday. She will be the newest member of
Chads Carpet Cleaning Team. Just thought I would let you guys know that know me and how hard of a journey it has been. :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool man. Good job penis. :D

I've had my daughter since day one for almost 14 years...get ready for your life to change completely bro.

But it's worth it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Daughters teach you what real love is. Son's confuse you, because you don't understand how you can love him and want to kill him at the same time.

Ron K

Congrats! Spend as much time with her as you can and kiss and hug her everyday they grow up real fast. Mine graduates St Mary's this year.

randy

Name
Randy
hogjowl said:
Daughters teach you what real love is. Son's confuse you, because you don't understand how you can love him and want to kill him at the same time.

Marty you say a lot of bizarre & funny stuff, BUT DON'T START QUOTING MY DAD ! That is just too weird.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
hogjowl said:

Trust me, I've wanted to kill my Daughter plenty of times.

The curse of parenting...loving them when their out of the room and can't stand them in the room....well not always but you get the picture.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Congratulations Chad.

My girls are the light of my life. (And have me wrapped around their little fingers!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom