Well, it's finished and installed

STEVEC

We cleaned with it on Sat after the install was finished and it's being picked up today for the first day on the job.

Steve

STEVEC

Standard B&S muffler and a Stoddard silencer, still a little loud but it's hard to quiet a 407 blower.

Steve

C

cory kenyon

Looks good! I'm excited to see it in person and see how it works.
I'm sure Kelly had a little input on building it.

STEVEC

Kelly did have just a LITTLE bit to do with it but he was kinda shy about having his picture on the movie. His hair was messed up and his pants were greasy.

Steve

Jimbo

Nice work Guys!!

I love the simplicity of the machine...I bet it gets hot with the kero heater!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why use toggle switches on the front?

Why don't you carry the Steamaction chemical line?

STEVEC

Jimmy, where do you want me to put the swithes?

I do carry the Steamaction chemical line, I just don't have them on the website.

Brevic, I think I'll start working on all of your suggestions and maybe put it all in a semi with a recliner, sofa and a wet bar.

Steve

hogjowl

Idiot™
How am I going to know if the damn thing is turned on, or not, when there are no "on" and "off" labels on those switches?

Heck, there ain't even any labels telling me which switch goes to what!

Do you need a key to turn it on?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Why not a dual splash to make it simpler?
Is the pump cooling devise more than a few wraps of hose?
I would be interested in hearing more on timing the blower to the engine.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just thought that the toggle switches were alittle cheap looking.

Greenie

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Steve,

When do you plan on doing some testing with different flows, ect? I'd be interested to know how the heat holds up when running high flow, and or cleaning tile and grout. Any guess right now on expected temperatures while operating ?

The machine looks good, awesome job!

It's a diesel/Kero burner right?

STEVEC

Hoodle, the kero/diesle heater will give you all the heat you want. Normal wanding will give you over 300 dg, tile 250 dg +, no HX.

Marty, key is on the engine and the switches are labeled, there is an extra switch in case you want to add something. The second video after the install shows the labels.

Kevin, If you want the dual splash just ask for it when you place your order, this was built to the customers request. As for the cooling kit, it is 20 ft of 3/8" hp hose, thats all you need, simple but effective. Timing the blower to the engine is something that Kelly doesn't want me to talk about, but I'll say this, it's a smooth runner.

Jimmy, the switches are heavy duty industrial grade that will hold up for years.

This machine was built by Kelly and Mitch, and they have seen and worked on enough poorly designed machines to eliminate problematic issues.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
What's the generator for? 2K will run a vac, but not a 175 or OP. Is there a clutch on the gen so you're not wasting hp when not in use?

STEVEC

John, that generator doesn't draw any horse power when there's no load, that's why we chose it. 2k watts, 17.5 amps @ 3500 rpm.

It's for the kero burner

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I think 35hp is a good match for a 47 blower. My 25/47 is under-driven.

STEVEC

It's whatever color you want.
To change the coupler, undo 4 bolts, slide the engine forward, change coupler, slide back, straight edge coupler sleeves, tighten bolts, done.
Tanks, what ever you want.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That is a nice looking machine...

Kinda reminds me of an el diablo on mild steroids. I was saying something similar when we were looking at my el diablo at mikeyfest- that I would like to see a machine with a bit more power a little bigger blower and the same heat! This unit almost fits what I was thinking of.

Great! Lets see it in action!

Zee

Mikey P

Administrator
Speed up the delay in the videos. Way too slow and almost annoying as the *** garbage.

Can we see a clear pic of how much room is left in back?

How anyone could buy a TM in anything smaller than a Sprinter is beyond me these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom