Well January's shot

Willy P

Name
Willy P
:D I just got off the phone with a customer that does out of town executive accommodations. They rent condos , furnish and provide cleaning, linens, etc.- like a hotel, but in a condo. Anyhow, they want all 58 units in their inventory to get the carpets cleaned with all upholstery too before the Olympics :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) My back started hurting right after the call :wink: Any tips on cloning?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
u r a god!!! wow..... wish i had that kinda clients..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It's slow now, so I'm going to aim for 4sies if my tired old ass can keep up. No furniture moves, all pre - vaced and ready to rumble. There's gonna be other things that will need attention too, but it's better now and more doable than 2 or 3 months from now.

Doug Cox said:
Are you going to be able to get all that done in time with your recoil? lol.

Looking for a job? :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Willy P said:
It's slow now, so I'm going to aim for 4sies if my tired old ass can keep up. No furniture moves, all pre - vaced and ready to rumble. There's gonna be other things that will need attention too, but it's better now and more doable than 2 or 3 months from now.

[quote="Doug Cox":3ssmcpgr]Are you going to be able to get all that done in time with your recoil? lol.

Looking for a job? :lol:[/quote:3ssmcpgr]

No thanks, I'm ok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom