Well there’s good news!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So I give my guy 2 decent stops for us, and I go to a estimate and a $80 15 minute spot clean for a couch.

Repeat customers calls and say I need it today early and another repeat calls and says I need it late!

So I give the later job to my other crew and roll to the first pick up.

$690 later tile a couple rooms and pet and mop seal for super cheap the tumbled travertine thanks Cobb!

I didn’t notice my gas light on but I made it home out grossing my other truck 5 days in a row!

I drain my machine and went to move my pro1200 2016 24k Miles van and it won’t start!

So I go and fill a gas can and come home and add 2.5 gal of gas and nothing dead turns over no ignition.

I’m feeling my fuel pump went out! @Nomad74 you bastard!

I call AAA and get ready to tow her to the dealership and get Saigered in the Butt! AkA Christined!

I go out one more time and it starts!

Wife says take it it when it slow, I’m worried if it does it again!

Why oh why did it not start???

The check
Engine lights been on say replace gas cap!

I did and it’s still on, I figure it’s sucking air somewhere.

Oh the joy of carpet cleaning!

I do love my direct drive!

Pray I get it to the shop before anything bad happens!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What a coincidence!!! My check engine light has been harassing me due to some air leakage also. That must be contagious.

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So I give my guy 2 decent stops for us, and I go to a estimate and a $80 15 minute spot clean for a couch.

Repeat customers calls and say I need it today early and another repeat calls and says I need it late!

So I give the later job to my other crew and roll to the first pick up.

$690 later tile a couple rooms and pet and mop seal for super cheap the tumbled travertine thanks Cobb!

I didn’t notice my gas light on but I made it home out grossing my other truck 5 days in a row!

I drain my machine and went to move my pro1200 2016 24k Miles van and it won’t start!

So I go and fill a gas can and come home and add 2.5 gal of gas and nothing dead turns over no ignition.

I’m feeling my fuel pump went out! @Nomad74 you bastard!

I call AAA and get ready to tow her to the dealership and get Saigered in the Butt! AkA Christined!

I go out one more time and it starts!

Wife says take it it when it slow, I’m worried if it does it again!

Why oh why did it not start???

The check
Engine lights been on say replace gas cap!

I did and it’s still on, I figure it’s sucking air somewhere.

Oh the joy of carpet cleaning!

I do love my direct drive!

Pray I get it to the shop before anything bad happens!

I have a dealership...…...I WOULDN'T RECCOMEND!

steve_64

Replace the fuel pump.

They can work for a few minutes after the initial fail but it won't last long. Driving on empty probably overheated the pump. It was probably dying before that though.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I concur with my colleagues ….that sucks

van w/24K
I understand fuel pumps run cooler when immersed in fuel
But no reason they should fail so soon even habitually running under 1/8 tank

worst of all, you really don't know what the problem is .
and now that it's running and ck engine light off, will it throw a diagnostics code for what "did" happen?

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Took it in waiting to hear Monday what’s up! Thanks

I have aaa and they tow also got insurance on stuff in the van.

Even though I emptied it out begore I took it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Coastie

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Pray for my pro1200, the Chevy dealership calls yesterday and says the mechanic need to move the clutch a little to test for the air leak, and do I want to take it to the place that installed it and have them remove it?

I was like ya when can I come pick it up?

They said tomorrow morning.

I call Empire Floor machine who hired away one of Sapphire best techs, I talked to him he scheduled me for tomorrow at 8 said he could pull the shaft and figure out where the leak was at!

While walking the dogs this morning the dealership calls saying the mechanic was able to move the part enough to test and find the leak and it’s all under warranty!

I’m worried now my machine may not run right but won’t now until I get it back!

I feel bad holding on to my 800 appt tomorrow at Empire if it’s all good, but if it Isn’t I’ll need expert help making it all good!

What to do what to do!

Right now I’m in a holding pattern until I get it back!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I bought a Cimex. Does that make you feel better?

68975A62-775B-4757-A48B-4F3619A42246.jpeg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Still no call from dealership cancelled appt for tomorrow with Empire if there’s a problem all just drop it off!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It’s a garage sitter waiting for 1-2 times a years I need it
More money in a vibe or Cimex than there is a TM or portable. I have a $4500 job coming up that I will use either or both my sprayborg and Cimex. Cuts my time almost in half and the carpets look good.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Commercial carpet?
Yes, especially commercial glue down. Combined with a pile lifter, you can make more money with less overhead. This job I'm doing used to take me 6 days with a basic portable. Took 4 days with my high performance portable. Takes 3 days with the sprayborg.. The price is the same. I am always looking for opportunities to break out the low moisture tools. Big jobs, less time, more money.0

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well Marty prayed, they were gonna replace a selinoid something and it would’ve been done today, but the fuel pump took a dump while there and they’re fixing that to, won’t get her back u til tomorrow. Something about the lift is occupied today.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So it’s Thursday morning, and we were down one truck!

My wife called the dealership and dude said truck was ready, well we picked her up and put a few job on standby o the books $1500 later we got it done!

And I got my new fuel pump and the check engine light is off!

Did they replace the brake light?

Or the broken ac nob?

Probably not!

But my machine runs and so does my truck!

Thanks guys!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Oh ya I have two routes booked Friday and Saturday so I needed it fixed or I would have to make the I’am a loser call to my custy’s!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom