Well this is interesting-

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Damn he charges $15 more to bring int he 175???

And only $10 more to move the furniture

Mikey P

Administrator
image2753.png

Greenie

Did Brian used to be a Kiwi guy?
Does he advertise against truckmounts?
Why does every kooky Co. try and impress people with their super duper special prespray?

from site:

Does having your carpets cleaned, mean that there is a vehicle outside constantly emitting noise pollution and harmful carbon emissions, in order to power the cleaning equipment?

According to many, this is the best way to clean carpet , but is this the best way to clean carpet for the environment?

With the increasing awareness of the potentially negative impacts, that we can have on our environment, the responsibility to reduce or reverse this course falls inherently on the shoulders of every business owner, in every industry.

Is there a way to avoid compromising our lifestyles and also avoid compromising our planet?

Services by Fleet answers this question with an emphatic, “yes”.

With the use of our Purification Process and ZY{0}PURE cleaning solutions, you can in fact have the best of both worlds. A clear and clean home to accompany a clear and clean mind.

Greenie

Do people in Dallas real go back in and do $5 a room "freshen up" cleanings?
Do people buy this program? Reminded me of Kiwi right away.

What is a freshen up.....pump sprayer of encap and a grandi?

I'd say he's sitting behind a desk and hiring high school kids with ninjas, but there are a few "testimonials" that mention Brian specifically, so maybe he's just a BDCC struggling like the rest? You ain't gonna get me out to your house for $50, freshen up or not.

Name
I'm Rick James
Greenie said:
Did Brian used to be a Kiwi guy?
Does he advertise against truckmounts?
Why does every kooky Co. try and impress people with their super duper special prespray?

from site:

Does having your carpets cleaned, mean that there is a vehicle outside constantly emitting noise pollution and harmful carbon emissions, in order to power the cleaning equipment?

According to many, this is the best way to clean carpet , but is this the best way to clean carpet for the environment?

With the increasing awareness of the potentially negative impacts, that we can have on our environment, the responsibility to reduce or reverse this course falls inherently on the shoulders of every business owner, in every industry.

Is there a way to avoid compromising our lifestyles and also avoid compromising our planet?

Services by Fleet answers this question with an emphatic, “yes”.

With the use of our Purification Process and ZY{0}PURE cleaning solutions, you can in fact have the best of both worlds. A clear and clean home to accompany a clear and clean mind.

Why do people keep doing this. This guys site is a joke. OP vs HWE. OP is so much better than HWE in residential setting, bullsh*t. Watch out HWE will cause mold and mildew issues, leave your carpets wet for weeks, causing damage, blah, blah ,blah. Its almost like a copy and paste from CD. Its kinda of a tough sell when the EPA recommends HWE. I understand that he "trys" to be different from the rest of his competitors, but do it with some class and not scare tatics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom