welp, thar she blows...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Hey Mikey you can throw new bearings in that front plate pretty easy. Pop them out and take the seals and bearing to motion industry or any industrial bearing store.

They will fix you up and tap them seals in then the bearing. You may have to pull the gear box cover to tap the gears to free em up after you put the front plate on.

Holler if ya need too.

Tuthill told me to grease a few squirts every 40hrs or 2 wks. Main thing is cooling and drying by idle after a job. Dries the condensation off those lobes.

Squirt wd 40 at the end of the day or maybe just when its gonna sit a few days.

Also told me to make sure it is mounted nice and tight and level.

Once its feet are bolted to the plate/floor, loosen bolts on blower to foot mounts and let it settle itself. Then tighten it up. This is called soft foot.

Should have 8lbs of tension on those belts.

Next was change oil 2 times a yr. Our application is hotter enviroment than most situations these are used in.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Without a special belt tension tool, just push your finger on a scale and remember the pressure to get to 8 lbs. Then try to achieve same pressure on V belts.

Its really pretty loose.

shanealbertt

I agree with Larry here, they are so far the most truck load is the most reliable thing. 6000 blower knew nothing about. I know you heap running high Hg-inch and 15,000 hours. Oh, I have a client running in 47, 15, he had his blower 22000 hours of work, it is still running good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom