WE'RE DOIN' A SWAP RIGHT NOW

T

The Magician

Nice shop Bawb. Better than some of the manufactures I've seen.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK i got some install pictures here...who wants them....?
This is a particully NASTY install..the frame is half rusted in two and the whole machine is filty dirty...however it was a working machine when taken out...........and will be working again when we finish!

JUS DIRTY...a whole lotta work to make THIS new again......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
NAWW..this is a pretty simple swap...the blower exhaust has to exit a different spot.....and the high side throttle solenoid is mounted in a different spot...is all!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
never watched them...they seem kinna hickish.......everyone knows that you can't jump cars like they do! And how stupit is it to "climb" into yor car ever time! come on! No one up these ways paints numbers on the side of their cars.......

Able 1

Name
Keith
more pics..
boba1.jpg

bobb.jpg

bobc.jpg

bobd.jpg

bobe.jpg

bobf.jpg

bobg.jpg

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Why are cleaners in this industry so damn cheap that they have to try and keep a cobbled pos running as long as they can?

John Watson

"Why are cleaners in this industry so damn cheap that they have to try and keep a cobbled pos running as long as they can?"

Hey, I resemble that!!!!

I got a 21 year old JEM that just keeps on going and going alot flippen better than that flippen pink bunny too!!

They haven't built a machine that compares in my oppinion, had 3 newer units, 1 shaft and 2 slide ins, still pieces of shit... Till I saw Bawb's pictures I thought his new rebuilts had a running chance, But, not nomo man....

Chris A

Name
Chris
MicahR said:
Why are cleaners in this industry so damn cheap that they have to try and keep a cobbled pos running as long as they can?

I agree with you, but then again, I am thinking of swapping an old PTO into a new-ER van, but it will be more for backup and nightwork than anything else.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
You know you dandies who are knockin Bawb's project couldn't put one together yourselves.

Why don't you post pics of anything you've built or rebuilt yourself?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Why buy new if the machine you have is working good?

I couldnt care less about the age if the machine is running good but at least clean it up.

P.S. Look at the machine on the shelf that Bawb is rebuilding it looks pretty darn good. I didnt see Bawb post a single thing about the swap job machine getting a rebuild

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No Larry this machine had a case of RAT NASTIES......they could not pay enough to make it look good again....HOWEVER yor correct...it DOES work good!
Mosta yous moreens wouldn't unnerstan...!

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
What do you do for a front end kit on a new van?

To try and do a swap on a Hydramaster CDS that is older than 10 years old is tough because there are no parts for them anymore.

For those that have swapped it into a newer van what have you done to make it work?

Was it worth all the time, effort, frustration, and money?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I love how Butler treats it's customers that try to swap a machine into a different van.......like yous got the plague!

It's jus machinery.....and you DON'T need all the parts they try ta sell ya either!
I'll walk anyone through it if ya want!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK...WE'RE DONE!

Criminently...what a job! We finished it last nit...prolly 20 man hours to finish it...did i mention that it was NASTY?
I KNOW that he never had heat as the tubes were so crudded up nothing would flow.....every thing was wired wrong and the waste tank dump valve fell off in our hands......!
I'm thinkin' that he NOW has ANOTHER 20 years service......

wit his BRAND NEW GENIE!!!!

Oh i'm jus kidding!

PICTURES LATER!

Back
Top Bottom