Westpak, Conway, Legend, PMF!!!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Make us a decent tile wand!!!! I’m tired of fighting the toilets! Yes, I have a small hand tile cleaner out at the truck. But I’m not getting on my knees on this floor.

just a 12”head and a shorter neck Before the swivel is all we need. Conway...this isn’t rocket science. What are you waiting on?

As for the other 3...we’re waiting for a fix

576BCA35-7269-4751-A11D-8F54CD107F7B.jpeg

Reactions: FyreLyter

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
either get down and clean it with the handheld...or kneel down and beg...either way you're going to be getting on your knees...

everyone has been screaming for a decent tile tool for years now and it just falls on deaf ears.....

F

FB7777

When you’ve been in janitorial as long as I have I guess you’re accustomed to getting down and dirty and detail those areas with brushes and towels

most bathroom work, especially in the half bath off kitchens are tight quarters that require edging for best results

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When you’ve been in janitorial as long as I have I guess you’re accustomed to getting down and dirty and detail those areas with brushes and towels

most bathroom work, especially in the half bath off kitchens are tight quarters that require edging for best results
Yeah, not for what I charge on those little closets with toilets in them. I'll crawl around on big ticket jobs, but not for those.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The gekko with the removable attachments is probably the best compromise. They have the 4 inch tool and the edger. Not a great tool but as good as it gets for right places. You might want to have the 4 inch tool as a permanent setup and use a better tool for larger areas like a pmf.

Reactions: roro

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Larger areas get the spinner. Small bathrooms need a wand that’s only 10”-12” head with a very short stubby neck on the S bend swivel

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Make us a decent tile wand!!!! I’m tired of fighting the toilets! Yes, I have a small hand tile cleaner out at the truck. But I’m not getting on my knees on this floor.

just a 12”head and a shorter neck Before the swivel is all we need. Conway...this isn’t rocket science. What are you waiting on?

As for the other 3...we’re waiting for a fix

View attachment 96339

PMF stair tool(swivel) with a glide will take care of that area no problem.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
In 20 years never used anything for tile cleaning other than a turbo hybrid...The other grout cleaning tools are interesting but lousy...Corners and behind toilets tilt turbo at an angle or use a grout brush (blue Carlisle) to pull out debris and suction

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
In 20 years never used anything for tile cleaning other than a turbo hybrid...The other grout cleaning tools are interesting but lousy...Corners and behind toilets tilt turbo at an angle or use a grout brush (blue Carlisle) to pull out debris and suction
See!

Incompetent...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
either get down and clean it with the handheld...or kneel down and beg...either way you're going to be getting on your knees...

everyone has been screaming for a decent tile tool for years now and it just falls on deaf ears.....
I tilt spray and cuff towel edges and keep moving

Reactions: steve_64
Name
Lee Stockwell
LOL ... jitterbug ... man you’re old
Yes!, yes I am.

However when you see and hear it in action it makes more sense.

When I ask the boys to grab it off the truck they instantly know what I want, instead of "turbo this" and "rotary that".

Also great for tenacious wax and paint spills on carpet.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom