Whadjadoowednesday!!!!???

Chris A

Name
Chris
First job called at 8 to cancel, "its too cold I don't want to let all the heat out." I explained that we use a super duper door guard to help keep most of the heat inside. "Oh, well, what if animals get in?" I said ok, lets re-schedule, (I was in a mood anyway.) Then my third job (3:00) called and wanted to move to a morning appt. another day. Through some verbal massaging, my wife managed to get her on at 10 today. Whoopee!

TimP

I've got a room and a chair to clean first thing this morning. Then I've got a room and a car floor board.....it was for this morning but it's freaking 30 degrees out but we changed that up for second job. And then I've got a house to do and they were one of the first customers I did so I may be in for a price war....or in other words I may only have 2 jobs today. Wish me luck. Should be at least a 300 buck day.....should be.... :|

Tomorrow I start the tile in my big job. I hope to get it all cleaned then start the color sealing and finish it friday. I did all the carpet cleaning except the MBR yesturday cause it has to be restretched.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
my favorite job..... :roll: .....paper work :cry:

I'll be rolling out in minute to schmooze some contacts, do some quality control checks, drop some materials and tools off to the Little Genies
(or GIVE them some chit if the QC inspections don't pass muster)
Then do some nickel and dime loose end type things in some of the rehab/maintenance projects we have going.

..L.T.A.

Name
Jesse
Going to Cali to pick up a Diesel box truck we bought on Ebay, hopefully it makes it home this time. Were picking this one up about 1 mile from where we got the last one that blew up (literally) on the way back to Vegas.

Name
Bruce
Chatted with my friend Scott this morning, then at 10:45 headed out to 2 of 3 jobs , still waiting to do the 3rd job at 3:30 . Then at 8pm I have a wax stripping job that will probably take me about 8 to 9 hours to finish up. This is wax that has been applied to tile and grout for more then 10 years. :shock:

dugginscarpet

nothing for two trucks and two techs. Our local economy has gone to crap. last month was a record month due only to hotel cleanings.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Finishing up an install of a Thermalwave, a few oil changes and then going to look at the house I'm buying next month.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
A lr and hallway and then a lr,fr,stairs,3 bedrooms and then a nasty 3 bedrooms I scrubed with a green pad at a rental.

TimP

Got the first 2 done today....second one the car wasn't there so I have to do it later :roll: I went ahead and finished the MBR carpet cleaning at my big job. I have to wait for the last one now. I guess, with the MBR I did, today maybe 300 bucks once I finish my last job.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Cleaned carpets in a small bedroom, stairs and a sunroom for $277. Had two new snow tires installed on my cleaning van for $298 on my way back to the shop.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
5 jobs today amounting to about $1200 and 2 estimates and still booked another 5 jobs for first week of December. Starting in the office at 5:30 am and was out in the field non stop from 8 am until 6:30 pm. I have been doing well yet. Even working Saturdays and Sundays to keep up. Gotta work all weekend again. Big commercial jobs as well as residential. Have had a number of fire/smoke jobs as well as flood jobs (bless the fire department for pouring water on the house for 8 hours)

A lot of my competition has been slow they say, but things are well (fortunately) for us.

Mark Saiger

R

rotovacguy

Today I did a nasty duplex and got to try out the Matrix TLC pre-spray...it's ok stuff. The duplex had 3 small bedrooms and a living room. Personally, that carpet should've been ripped out a long time ago, but if he's willing to pay me to clean that crap, I will. I'm not even going to dare say what the job paid because I know you guys will say it's too cheap. In my defense, the areas were small and the owner is DUTCH...nuff said. LOL

After that I went to my brother in law who owns a landscape company, he had me clean the upholstery on a used piece of junk Dodge Ram they just bought. Man, that thing was rough, it came from a farmer, the smell was, um.....interesting. It took me 2 hours to get the STANK out of that thing! Again, not a high paying job...for one, he's my brother in law, and 2, he's also DUTCH!! Not a good day!! Oh well, it's better than nothing (barely) :)

Took the day off. This AM I helped set trusses and put sheathing on our remodel of our home. This PM My wife and I took our 7 year old daughter to the hospital for some tests. Everything came back good, so that relieved alot of stress!

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
First job was an old Axminster and dining suite in a farmhouse. Our national rugby team was playing Munster (in Limerick, Ireland) so the game was on when I got there. Had to clean around the two old fellas on the couch and get them to move it every now and then - took a bit longer but got to see some of the game...
Next job two big couches and a large wool rug at my gym. Home by 2pm. Quiet day

Jimbo

Rode the
DSC00984.jpg
up to Lake Tahoe to see my favorite CPA...

went to my favorite bank to get cashiers checks to my fav gov

stopped by to see a brainac pal of mine on the Northshore...

had a great ride home over Mt Rose...

It's great riding a cop bike...most folks pull over!

Now I'm enjoying patron shots...with a seven up backer!!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Tile clean and clear seal first thing, 500 sq ft.

Went to a commercial facility for a demo clean on tile and carpet, will be a nice job. SuperBowl is coming this year, hope to see some BIG yachts here that get real dirty!!!

Then got this email from a $27K pending contract that was verbally committed 4 weeks ago,

"Bryan,
I a sorry to say that after recently reviewing our budget with my advisory board we are not able to go with the floor cleaning program at this time.
Thank you so much for submitting your proposal and if our situation changes I will let you know.
Respectfully,
............................"

Love it when a plan comes together...................booked three jobs for next week.

prouddadx3

My first job today was $359.00. Two rooms and a set of steps. I sold $110.00 of Scotch Guard. She was a local teacher and she is going to hand out my card and put it on the Teacher's board. Pretty cool start. My next job was $408.00 About 4 rooms, hall and 2 flights of steps. I sold $100.00 of Scotch Guard and gave her two rooms for free. She was a real nice lady who was just laid off a few weeks ago. My last job was a vacant town house and it was only $155.00 and no Scotch Guard.

Then I drove home picked up my 3 little wonders from school and cooked spaghetti for dinner. My daughters sat at the table for an extra hour in protest of the sauce they didn't want to eat. Kinda funny. :lol:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Whadjadoowednesday!!!!???

Got out of bed at 5:45 am and woke the boys up for school.

6:00 am went back to bed and held the wife

6:20 am back out of bed and started the coffee

6:25 am back in bed with the wife

6:45 am Calling the day guys to find out why they had not called in yet

6:50 am out of bed

7:30 am woke up the wife

7:45 am started drinking coffee

This will take too long. You guys need to do more than just clean 1 carpet and fall off the earth on Wednesday's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom