What A Deal!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Heck, maybe it's worth 65k...... Lets look at his last 2 years of receipts. How many of those are repeats? How many people on his book? What is total value of all the equipment. Is the mini van an all wheel drive and does it have electric side doors. All very important.

Name
Nate W.
Heck, maybe it's worth 65k...... Lets look at his last 2 years of receipts. How many of those are repeats? How many people on his book? What is total value of all the equipment. Is the mini van an all wheel drive and does it have electric side doors. All very important.

You forgot it's Canadian Dollars.. :lol:

I hate when you get a nickel back but it's actually a Canadian POS coin that no one who looks closely at money takes..

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
He wasted his loonies on a hydroforce.
A good pair of pump sprayers would have been better...
Then again for 65k.
I'll do,a rusted butler an 3 non-working portables an two dryers for 20k...
I'll undercut Dat wabbit.
The dryers work lol...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You guys are tough.
used vehicle pricing is through the roof.
after negotiating he can get about $30k. Remember the van is worth at least 8-10k
the rest is worth about 5k.
customer list is worth what?

the challenge is most people don’t call you for at least a year...maybe two or three years.
others are like the chaff carried about by the winds of who’s got the lowest price.
then you have the coupon crowd...they ain’t repeating....they go with the next Groupon deal.
it’s a tough business for most cleaners except the elites on Mickey the Mouse Board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom