What a Difference

Name
Eric
Ever since @Mikey P made fun of my van a few months ago I’ve been looking for a new van and picked this up a couple weeks ago. 2013 extended Express with a HM 4.8 and Salsa. Picked it up for a great deal about 6 hours away from me. Coming from an older HM 4.7 with a small aftermarket heat exchanger the extra heat from the Salsa has made a huge difference. I’ve cleaned for 3 repeat clients with the new van and all have came out better. The water pond and electric reel make life easier too.
I don’t know if it’s the nicer looking van or coincidence but I’ve had two people stop me while working and ask for a quote and today I came out to a note on my van asking for an appointment too. That hasn’t happened ever in the last two years with my old van/TM.

CB7ABC8B-1F24-4119-9EEA-9ECCAD21F78C.jpeg D6ED2B5F-6C04-45ED-A8F5-88AB626CD401.jpeg 38E57D02-8F57-4A43-B5FC-60BC35AA2CBC.jpeg

Name
Eric
#toughlove pays off
In all seriousness, I was planning on replacing my van this spring because I couldn’t do another summer without AC and it’s starting to have more reliability issues. I found this van not too far away so I decided to replace the old one a little earlier.
Had another person ask for a quote while on a job today. My old van must have been more off putting than I thought.

scotty747

I'm next. I love the practicality of my box truck, especially with 4 seats in the front to pick the kids up after school, but if you look good, you feel good. Even if its your ride and equipment.

Back
Top Bottom