What all purpose machine do you guys like cimex/rotary/OP?

Rescue

I was going to buy my tennant 175 machine today but I didn't get around to it. The question is if money was not a worry and you could only buy one machine to go along with your truck mount for encap/scrubbing T&G and whatever else you can think.

Which one would you choose to buy?

Cimex/Rotary/OP

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
If you strip floors go with the Cimex or rotary. If you primarily do carpet & want it to compliment the TM all are viable options. If you want to do large areas of commercial carpet: 1) OP 2)Cimex 3)Rotary in that order. For tile & grout Cimex & CX/Brute tie with rotary as a close second.

The Preacher

the 175/300 would be the most versatile for daily use. a cimex will beat the crap outta the 175 for stripping floors, but Odins right about an RX with a bonnet driver!!!

i'd want a CRB machine for HWE agitation before either a 175 or Cimex!

Rescue

So forget the cimex and stick with the RX20 if I am primarily going to compliment my TM? I just want to use it for encap on a commercial gig I have been doing with HWE (tough when it is 8000 sq/ft.). How much is the RX20 with pads. I think I saw it for $2300. Since the RX2O RPM is 130 is that going to be enough for encap on commercial jobs. Plus if I wanted to increase drying times on carpet with bonnets I can't use the cimex, right?

The cimex looks easy to use going forward and back where the Rx20 you have to go side to side. Is it harder to use? I do have to say that the RX20 seems more versatile.

Joe

steve r

with a 175 you can encap using fiber max pads you can post bonnet to help dry carpet and use it to pre scrub. probably the most versatile machine and probably the lowest priced.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have the tennant 175/300 with the handle adjust at the top instead of stooping down all the time. Absolutely one of the best purchases I've ever made. I "SHAMPOO" and bonnet clean with it and on occasion stripped and buffed floors when the opportunity came up.Never turning down ways to make money.I keep it on the truck at all times.Easy to unload and get going.I have the SHAMPOO tank and can put it on and take off easily.

When bonnet or SHAMPOOING its very easy to go forward and backward and well as side to side on the 300 speed.

Wasn't cheap at $1200 but its a quality machine and made its money on the first job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom