wHAt AM yOU GONNA dO?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I go to all of the trouble to do a on site demo.

Clean some interior hallway spots for the guy.
Use my OP machine to jackhammer the spots away.

He's real impressed .

Tell him I can clean the dining room and other large areas.

He likes me....we bonded.....use my NLP skills , rapport...body language ,
repeat certain phrases he uses back to him...bla bla bla.

Go by the next day and SS is cleaning there.

Maybe I should have told him I OWN A TM JUST LIKE SS?

Here I thought all you needed was to guarantee him "CLEAN" carpet!

DUH!

Machines don't matter!

Did I lose favor because I had a plug in machine that made me look janitorial?

I look in the mirror...clip my nose hairs...change my underwear on occasion.I like what I see and find my self attractive.

Was I "TOO" attractive?

Should I have told him "I have many TOOLS in my toolbox"?

That sumbitch is gonna regret this!

Slash his tires.

Burn his mobile home.

G

JEEMMEE do yu remember the PM i sent ya a couple of weeks back?

I recommend one of those.

Either that or 7-Up in a pump up sprayer.

Just call him and ask him WTF is his problem and then say some thing like "if I can't clean your carpets, then Nobody can!", then pull out a can of lighter fluid and a book of matches.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And set myself on fire?

Maybe I need a "Big" truck?

You know with a "Big" superblower machine?

I'm suicidal!

Name
Jesse
Shampoo?

That always sucks, Stanley has that good name with some folks. It would be worse if it was Sparkle & Shine.

I recently inspired one of our clients to clean the carpet in his print shop. When we did his t&g we also did his carpet in his office for free and gave a quote for the rest of the office. 2 weeks later our crew arrives to do the vct and can't do the main area because SS had there hoses across it. I called and asked him what was up and he said his wife talked him into having it done right so they used SS. I asked how his office looked and he thanked me again said it looked great, and the rest of the place really needed it. On the following vct service my guys said our cleaning looked 50% better than SS.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
jimmy take heart, your to good for his sort, dont put yourself out for that type anymore, tell em to piss off they cant afford you

damm singelwide trailer trash dont they know who you are

only do doublewide,s from now now

Mikey P

Administrator
If it will help calm your frail nerves I OP'd 3 out of 4 jobs today.

Including one residential!

I'm having soy nachos for supper so pucker up and KMA lUdwinx

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Jimmy Ladwig! said:
I go to all of the trouble to do a on site demo.

Clean some interior hallway spots for the guy.
Use my OP machine to jackhammer the spots away.

He probably had SS "demo" the other spots and presto his house is cleaned for free

....seriously, you do demos :lol: :lol: :shock:

Buzzbac

Ahhhhh this is a great business..... only drawback is that some customers are jerks........ ( Mind you its always the same in any business).

ps..whats a demo???????????????????????????

Buzzbac

cu said:
jimmy take heart, your to good for his sort, dont put yourself out for that type anymore, tell em to piss off they cant afford you

damm singelwide trailer trash dont they know who you are

only do doublewide,s from now now

Look on de bright side jimmy, cu shares his singlewide with 4 other families so he wont be callin ya to do that one either! :lol:

WCCCo Seattle

Best bet is to relax and wait for the customer to call you.

We get called 3-4 times every month to come clean up after SS and ChemDry. People are tired of having their carpets wet for days and look like crap, I doubt many people that use SS do it more than once.

John Watson

Sorry your down and blue there Jim Jim.

We did an inspection on a new to be store in our area and while there this other cleaner and his helper carrying a 250' surveyors tape roll
arrive to do an est. The guy comes up to me and said " I 'm here measure your carpet, I said great, What company are you with? Why I'm Dan's carpet cleaning he says, Never heard of you I replies been here long?? Bout a year or two but been cleaning for almost 20 years. Great, I am John and this is Helen of Claude's Clean Care, been here since before dirt, I am almost done with my inspection and will be out of your way in just a few minutes. The man you want to talk to is right over there. (The owner had been watching me the whole time) I walked over to him and continued to talk about his carpets, pros and cons of different methods and what I proposed, encapsulation at .25 per sqft. I said "Call us when you want to schedule and or if you have any other questions, you will be pleased you called us. Now this Dan fella was right there hearing every thing I said. I said nice to meet you Dan you can call me if you have any questions or problems too.

The job was scheduled for this past Friday afternoon, When we arrived Richard said " That other fella said he could do it $100.00 cheaper than you and he was sure the work would be comparable! Richard then said I asked him what type of carpet do I have here? (I told Richard before Dan got there) He said "commercial", I then asked what stains did he think he might have problems with??? Dan said he wouldn't know till he started cleaning. ( I had pointed out some friction scars from dragging heavy items across the carpet) What method was he going to use?? He said he had the newest and latest designed rig that hooked up to his sink and it would out clean any Truck mount unit made today. What do you think about the method Claude's said he was going to use?? Never heard of it, but was sure I was going to use my truck mount that he saw as he came in.

$500 in 2 hr Yippee aye O cai ay

My daddy taught me if I couldn't dazzel them with brilliance I could sure nuff baffle them with BS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom