What are you doing this weekend?

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Pallbearing Sat morning - Watching Irish do some mischief on Sat night to the All Blacks - bookwork Sun - should be a fun weekend:frown:

• Sad
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Chillin with my Rufo on the shoreline.

1656631718112.jpeg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
My monday and Tuesday opened giving me 3.5 days off.🙂
Gal Pal wanted to get away for the weekend. I told her we would be going "dutch".😆🤣
She hasn't responded.🤣😂
So I might be enjoying my weekend doing what ever the fuk I want.🙂🤩
I friend envited me to a Saturday party but I can't attend because I have to work Saturday night. Dang, he has an awesome Party house! He designed a built with with parties in mind.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
A giant doctors office, strip-n-wax for 9 hours tomorow and 7 hrs worth of jiggle padding the carpet on sunday. Nice payday at 5400 for two days. Monday my feet will be in a ice bath for most of the day. Been working 27 days straight, and 20 more on the books. Glad to have one day off in 50 days.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A giant doctors office, strip-n-wax for 9 hours tomorow and 7 hrs worth of jiggle padding the carpet on sunday. Nice payday at 5400 for two days. Monday my feet will be in a ice bath for most of the day. Been working 27 days straight, and 20 more on the books. Glad to have one day off in 50 days.
Yeah the problem with a slow month is we try to make it all back when we can.

I did almost 18k in June, one truck and I took time off.

I'm still sore.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We have our 14 yr old niece for the weekend, plans with friends tomorrow night, meeting my sister’s new boyfriend Sunday, off work til Wednesday

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was so ready to be done with work this week. I was halfway home before I realized I never did my third job. Had to turn around. It was a three-story townhouse, can you blame me for wanting to forget about it.?
Good job, I've been home and a customer calls my wife for got to file......

Where are you?

I'm on the way!

Reactions: Trip Moses

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I'm getting ready to hop on my bicycle and go which-ever way the wind is blowing for the next 3 hours.

Then, come home and throw a few logs on the smoker and cook up a 15 lb brisket for 13 hours.

Then, Monday night about 9pm throw a load of bonnets in the washer so I'm ready to rock n roll 1st thing Tuesday morning.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm getting ready to hop on my bicycle and go which-ever way the wind is blowing for the next 3 hours.

Then, come home and throw a few logs on the smoker and cook up a 15 lb brisket for 13 hours.

Then, Monday night about 9pm throw a load of bonnets in the washer so I'm ready to rock n roll 1st thing Tuesday morning.
I hope to get 3k+ in elevation gain today on my pos Trek

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no plans that I've been made aware of.
and I don't have any other than dik around all weekend and maybe do something productive ...or not

weather's looking great all weekend
I'll get some "Tina teasing" miles in for sure.

butt other 'an 'at...
chill 'n grill some ribs, and go with the flow wherever The Spirit leads

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom