What are you doing to address Cannabis..

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Maine legalized limited amounts of Mary Jane for recreational and medicinal use...if there is a difference. More and more facilities are being built to grow and process more of the stuff.

My question is how are you cleaning or deodorizing to address the lingering odor?
Same as before?

Have you been asked to wash walls or fogging to address the smell?
Or is that someone else's job.. ie, maid service, janitorial company

Can't pass some apartment buildings or vehicles without getting a contact high from the smell wafting out of their windows..

Reactions: bob vawter
Name
Jeff T
Simple, do good work, (not some wet-n-jet bullshit), and use a product designed for it… F20EE813-78CB-4C76-9755-7944BD02A2B8.jpeg

Reactions: Captain Morgan

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The government are the dealers here.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
If your addressing Cannabis.
440 island pond Rd
Spfld ma,01118.
Address all your stashes here...
Find a bag under a sofa no worries .
Toss that garbage here for responsible disposal...
We will make sure that evil devil weed is properly incinerated...
Regards to all ,lol

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
My son had a job working the drive thru window at BK this winter. A customer asked him if he smoked weed? He says.... "uhhh, no?!" The customer says, "Oh too bad, you sounded so nice and professional taking my order... but I've used all my money on my order so I was going to give you a joint for a tip..!!"

He said her eyes were all blood shot and her lids were heavy.. he gave her the order and shut the window without further comment. LOL.. I trained him well..

He just left for his freshman year of college.
Good training... is all going to be a distant memory in a few more months...

He joked when I dropped him off... He said.. It's not smoking, if I don't inhale! Thanks for that Mr. President!! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Both of my sons, 23 and 33 smoke occasionally. It's legal here and no big deal. I'm proud of both of them. Neither drink very much or often. My youngest manages a bistro and the oldest works at the shipyard in a good paying union job. Smoking a bit of weed hasn't made them dope fiends. I partake myself and had a pretty good career over 42 years.

1631651612381.png

Tom Forsythe

For residential use, most odor encapsulants will work on clothes and soft surfaces. Treating odors in shops, grow houses, etc. is a much bigger issue. It seems that they would want the shops to smell like marijuana since that is what they are selling. Not sure if we want to invest time to solve this issue as the grow houses as the commercial space will be more limited.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom