What are you REALLY paying for prespray?

Ryan

I've been reading through some old threads on chemicals and I see prices mentioned a few times. People always seem to mention the price per gallon, not the ready to use price. The price per gallon don't mean a lot to me, because that doesn't determine the end cost for you to use it.

Here are some examples of REAL prices. I know if bought in bulk these presprays can be bought cheaper, I just used the single gallon prices.

Zone Perfect price $30.84 dilution ratio 1/32 RTU price = $0.93 per gallon.

Flex price $18.69 dilution ratio 1/8 RTU price = $2.33 per gallon.

Traffic Slam price $24.60 dilution ratio 1/32 RTU price = $0.77 per gallon.

Green Balance price = $31.01 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.97 per gallon.

Matrix Grand Slam price = $27.32 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.85 per gallon.

Matrix Fast Acting TLC price = $11.93 dilution ratio 1/16 price = $0.75 per gallon.

Prochem Axiom price = $30.85 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.97 per gallon.

Judson O2 price = $39.00 dilution ratio 1/64 price = $0.61 per gallon.

Trashed Green price = $49.99 dilution ratio 1/64 price = $0.78 per gallon.

I'm sure Fred will be along shortly to check my math and prices. :p

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Another thing that could effect the use cost is the recommended coverage per RTU gallon Ryan. If the coverage per mixed gallon is identical then your math holds (assuming your math was correct), though if they vary then the calc has to incorporate that into the formula to get true cost per unit of area covered (sq ft, per hundred sq ft, etc.).

Ryan

Ken Snow said:
Another thing that could effect the use cost is the recommended coverage per RTU gallon Ryan. If the coverage per mixed gallon is identical then your math holds (assuming your math was correct), Hey I used a calculator :p though if they vary then the calc has to incorporate that into the formula to get true cost per unit of area covered (sq ft, per hundred sq ft, etc.).

True Ken, I thought about that but no one post the coverage area on their sites.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Magicwands grease eater.............. Powder.... 30 LB bucket is $146.00 Its 2 oz to a gallon. So is my price right......... $1.64 a gallon?

Nope guess its .61 cents a gallon thanks

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
whats about Cobbs???

lemme try the math...

uhhh 2 oz a gallon avg dirtiness ahhhh screw it...i figured it once, came out to about $4 per 10 gallon of prespray

so whats that???

Bob Foster

Ryan said:
I've been reading through some old threads on chemicals and I see prices mentioned a few times. People always seem to mention the price per gallon, not the ready to use price. The price per gallon don't mean a lot to me, because that doesn't determine the end cost for you to use it.

Here are some examples of REAL prices. I know if bought in bulk these presprays can be bought cheaper, I just used the single gallon prices.

Zone Perfect price $30.84 dilution ratio 1/32 RTU price = $0.93 per gallon.

Flex price $18.69 dilution ratio 1/8 RTU price = $2.33 per gallon.

Traffic Slam price $24.60 dilution ratio 1/32 RTU price = $0.77 per gallon.

Green Balance price = $31.01 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.97 per gallon.

Matrix Grand Slam price = $27.32 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.85 per gallon.

Matrix Fast Acting TLC price = $11.93 dilution ratio 1/16 price = $0.75 per gallon.

Prochem Axiom price = $30.85 dilution ratio 1/32 price = $0.97 per gallon.

Judson O2 price = $39.00 dilution ratio 1/64 price = $0.61 per gallon and at 1/32 price = $1.22 per gallon.

Trashed Green price = $49.99 dilution ratio 1/64 price = $0.78 per gallon.

I'm sure Fred will be along shortly to check my math and prices. :p

Interesting the way you quoted Judson Juice. Why was that?

Everyone else you used the manufacturers suggested dilution but on the Judson Juice you also doubled the concentration but in fact if you compare it to everyone else at their dilution the real number looks way less not way more expensive.

Bob Foster

No problem Ryan. The dilution ratio of O2 is written right on the bottle of 2 ounces per gallon which is 1/64.

I know that there are some very good pre-sprays out there and its a very personal choice as to what you use. I get a little defensive of my buddy Les especially when you read comments like its not any good. I couldn't care less if people think I'm shilling his juice because I know in my heart I love how well it works.

Its been my experience that O2 works very well without the Hot Sauce Modifier. Hot Sauce was brought out to give O2 extra kick for extreme cleaning as a way of keeping the prespray cost down so you don't have to add prespray - you just add the lower priced Hot Sauce Modifier instead.

Orange Punch is a new universal booster that Les just developed that is being released over the next few months and is suitable to be used with many different brands of pre-sprays.

Ryan

Ok, I fixed it.

Its in my nature to go against the norm or at the very least question it. With Judson being the brand pushed on here the most, I have to question it.

Bob Foster

As far as the Orange Punch is concerned I believe that comment was from someone else.
The delemonene Judson's use is the highest food grade product you can buy and I don't know what else might be in there if anything. I can tell you that it separates really bad and you have to shake the crap out of it before you use it as a booster. But then I have an experimental formulation and it might be different when its released.

Les tells me he could buy delemonene for 1/8th the price but won't because of the difference in kick.

Bob Foster

Ryan said:
Ok, I fixed it.

Its in my nature to go against the norm or at the very least question it. With Judson being the brand pushed on here the most, I have to question it.

Thanks Ryan. Les I sure appreciates it as well. He just asked me to remind everyone that he has a 100% satisfaction refund guarantee.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I like the o2, i didnt at first. Cause i was mixing it wrong lol. I usei t for certain things but I basically use magicwands greaseeater on everthing. because it has the oxygen, enzymes and everything in there.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Bob Foster said:
No problem Ryan. The dilution ratio of O2 is written right on the bottle of 2 ounces per gallon which is 1/64.

I know that there are some very good pre-sprays out there and its a very personal choice as to what you use. I get a little defensive of my buddy Les especially when you read comments like its not any good. I couldn't care less if people think I'm shilling his juice because I know in my heart I love how well it works.

Its been my experience that O2 works very well without the Hot Sauce Modifier. Hot Sauce was brought out to give O2 extra kick for extreme cleaning as a way of keeping the prespray cost down so you don't have to add prespray - you just add the lower priced Hot Sauce Modifier instead.

Orange Punch is a new universal booster that Les just developed that is being released over the next few months and is suitable to be used with many different brands of pre-sprays.

No really, YOU?????? !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha!

Name
Danny Strickland
floorguy said:
whats about Cobbs???

lemme try the math...

uhhh 2 oz a gallon avg dirtiness ahhhh screw it...i figured it once, came out to about $4 per 10 gallon of prespray

so whats that???

.40 per gallon, STOOPie!!!!

:mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't but I wouldn't base purchasing prespray on price unless I had huge company where it really mattered. I can tell you I have saved a ton of money on my prespray and I bought it because it worked the best. The price is even better. Can anyone guess the name?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I mix my ultrapak at half strength so with that said I am at .40/gal of RTU prespary, even at regular dilution you should still be around .80/gal which is very competitive with the other brands. if the prespray works well I personally feel it saves money to buy the good stuff.

Name
Lee Stockwell
(This whole exercise is a moot point for a reason I'll mention later.)

However, it would be interesting to compare a penny's worth of each product in a side by side test.

Compare each with different dwell times and heat.

Ryan

Lee Stockwell said:
(This whole exercise is a moot point for a reason I'll mention later.)
:? I'd like to know now?
However, it would be interesting to compare a penny's worth of each product in a side by side test.

I would love to do that. Jon-Don, Interlink, Judson, and Magic Wand Co. if your reading this you should all send me a gallon free shiteatinggrin

Send me a case and your prespray will magically come out far ahead in every test.

I never said this chart was the end all for selecting the best value prespray I just think its good to look at the RTU price vs the gallon price.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
You guys better do the test so there is real data to share, otherwise the Carpet & Rug Idiots will jump in with fake soil, fake wands, and fake cleaners and come up with more SOA labels that we will need to ignore.

Lisa

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here is our Dynachem PowerMax:

5.5 Gallons (volume) for $94.95

5.5 *128 = 704 oz. (vol)

704 oz./4 oz/gal. = 176 gal. RTU Prespray

$94.95/176 = $0.54 / gallon

Larry

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ryan said:
Lee Stockwell said:

I would love to do that. Jon-Don, Interlink, Judson, and Magic Wand Co. if your reading this you should all send me a gallon free I never said this chart was the end all for selecting the best value prespray I just think its good to look at the RTU price vs the gallon price.

To allow you to conduct this test, I will be glad to send you a penny's worth of any of our presprays.
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom