What are you sending to your clients to retain them?

I'm doing a fridge magnet and a few business cards and a spotter bottle.

I know I should send out a thank you card and post card every so often.

I have some of Wayne millers Vol 1 software for most of the cards that I need. What are you guys doing and results?

TIA
Rich

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have been calling customers when I am going to be in their neighborhood and I have open time and seems to be working

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Phone calls work really well but take some serious time.

I am working on an email campagne that I am excited about.

Always a magnet, always a great job.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've been committed to starting a customer retention program and I'm ready to start my first mailing. I'm doing the traditional postcard program of 3, 6 and 12 month reminders and a quarterly newsletter.

After getting that program up and running, and learning to do it consistantly, I'm going to start looking for a way to help generate new customers. I suppose the referral programs out there are a good start, but I have a FIL in the pest control biz who swears by cable TV ads.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
setting up a good referral program and is the best anyone can do for there company....

TWIMAO

We use the ever popular Send Out Cards. It has worked great for us. good thing is when I send them a thank you card, they automatically get an offer for a discount for referrals a few weeks later and a reminder postcard in six months. It keeps me from having something else to do or remember. Some here don't like it because of the sign up someone and get paid but I didn't care that the guy that showed it to me got $100 bucks for me signing up, I really don't think it is going to make him that much richer (since his business grosses about $7 million a year).

It is just an inexpensive automated system that keeps me from handwriting cards (though they do come in my handwriting).

Tom

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Tim V. said:
what systems are you talking about? sounds good

With Send Out Cards, you get a member login where they create an account for you. Once that is set you can set up what's referred to as Campaigns, just like Email Campaign marketing, except it's network marketing, but greeting cards. You are able to leave your campaigns on "Queu" so when you want the cards to go out on the "x" date they will be sent out automatically, you don't have to go back that day/week/month n log in than pick/send, etc. Saves time.

Also - you can use your own hand writing on your cards, basically you get a form in the mail from them or you can download it from the site, and do a few hand signatures on the paper and send it back to their office, once they upload it to your account, every card is sent with your signature, so in turn looks even more professional than printed.

I've seen the cards, they are very professional, i also like how you can make your own cards using your own artwork.

Don't have an account w/ them yet, but i hope i will soon.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
We send out reminders every few months. Every week we call customers to make sure the previous weeks jobs were ok. I'm starting to think we should follow that up with a thank you card and possibly a referral program. Send out cards sounds interesting, I'll have to look into it.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom