what are your top three systems?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
what are your company's most important systems...

1. 3/6/9/12 month follow up postcards

2.Return calls to my customers that i have cleaned for on following day to get feedback on service, and to ask for a review on google or AL

3. The way i answer the phone and track each call from where they heard about me from, what date they schedule for, and how much the "book" was.

and not necessarily in that order.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
1. Follow up- call and/or thank you card for 1st service

2. Email- monthly

3. Phone call- 2x year

4. Postcard- now 1x year

Beeks

Name
J.R.
1. Follow up- call and/or thank you card for 1st service

2. Email- monthly

3. Phone call- 2x year

4. Postcard- now 1x year

postcard only once now? how many times a year did you do this previously? did you not see a good enough return on it to continuously do it?

i do emails/newsletters every month, but from what i understand keeping contact with past customers is the most important form of marketing...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
1. New Client acquisition: Great internet presence, referral groups throughout my service area, flyers while servicing a job and referrals from previous clients. 2. Retain current client with frequent contacts via e-mail and client cards several times a year. 3. Smoozing like a pro. Sharp looking wrapped van, uniforms, booties/ corner guards , aftercare hand outs, referral discount cards, USP, Great cleaning, personable service, inspect our work for a week guarantee.....

Beeks

Name
J.R.
1. New Client acquisition: Great internet presence, referral groups throughout my service area, flyers while servicing a job and referrals from previous clients. 2. Retain current client with frequent contacts via e-mail and client cards several times a year. 3. Smoozing like a pro. Sharp looking wrapped van, uniforms, booties/ corner guards , aftercare hand outs, referral discount cards, USP, Great cleaning, personable service, inspect our work for a week guarantee.....

nice, you do many thing we do

Reactions: Royal Man

Beeks

Name
J.R.

how is your return on "internet presence" ? you on first page of google? what kind of response rate you get?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
postcard only once now? how many times a year did you do this previously? did you not see a good enough return on it to continuously do it?

i do emails/newsletters every month, but from what i understand keeping contact with past customers is the most important form of marketing...

When we started was around monthly-6 weeks with either a postcard or newsletter. Over time we have cut back the print and only plan on doing 1 print maybe 2 later in the year.
Mainly email newsletter and calling people 1-2x year.

Responses are similar but the cost is way lower. We have an inside salesperson though from first day we started, i have always used the phone a lot.
Can understand calling people may be a problem for you right now but when you grow and add a part-time office person its easy then.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
how is your return on "internet presence" ? you on first page of google? what kind of response rate you get?
Depending on the keyword. My company is on the first page of Google 3-7 times. (In a town of 250K and 70 cleaners.)

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Depending on the keyword. My company is on the first page of Google 3-7 times. (In a town of 250K and 70 cleaners.)
what kind of return on the main keyword do you get a month?

nice, im in a town of a couple mill( i think) and god knows how many cleaners, just got my self to the first page no seo guy, with two of the top 3 keywords(and first on second page with the other) for my city within the last couple weeks, and just did my first job off of my organic listing yesterday!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom