What can you Janitors tell me about this machine?

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a Auto Dealership that bought one to maintain their new tile floors.

Will it work on grout that's normally recessed?

0324091417a.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
for the most part yea..

lets see the pics of the floor...

track down a pair of the bassine brushes for it...the brushes well get in better then a pad...

what else you wanna know?

John Watson

Don't think the squeegee will pull the dirty solution from the grout linesI would fit in a piece of Aluminum pipe fitted with a hole glide that has 2 2 in hoses to a Y 2.5 to a vac booster tied into the onboard vac system

BillC

I have been using automatic walk-behind scrubbers for years and they never do much at all for grout. It doesn't matter if you use brushes, pads or how strong the chemicals are.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Mike here is one of my auto scrubbers on tile with some Judson Juice

concordiatile5an8.jpg

I have stripping brushes on it similar to a stripping brush on a rotary

if the grout lines are larger then it will work if the head on the auto scrubber has hydraulic pressure, if the scrubber head applies pressure by the weight of the head then it probably won't work

the vacuum system also has to be powerful enough, if the scrubber is only a 2 battery machine then it probably doesn't have enough power, it won't have enough lift to get the majority of water out of the grout lines

if you use only the pads then the grout lines will eventually get dirty, the pads won't touch the grout lines

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom