What changes would you like to see Blueline do to the V?

Mikey P

Administrator
Turn the Cat pump around for easier access to drain and sight window as well as to assure that the clutch bolt does not back out.

Add a valve the directs ZEN or Fresh Tank water with the turn of a dial to a pressure line for Hydroforce use.

Reconfigure the lay out for more floor room and storage space and shelving.

Move the new bigger control panel over to the right for easy access to the plumbing behind it.

A bigger round Lint filter basket.

Pre installed carpet kit.

A 2 inch higher rear step so it doesn't scrape on steep roads/ drive ways.

More insulation on HX's and exhaust pipe for quicker heat.

?

lance

I would add a ramp in the back that could be stored in an upright position inside the closed doors. I saw a co. at Connections that can customize a ramp any way you want. Climbing in and out of a UD everyday is not my idea of fun.

Lint basket looked nice. Shouldn't it be cleaned out after every job to assure max vac?

Instead of 3 ezflow filters maybe 1 or 2 big K&N filters. I have one in my truck and won't ever need to change it again.

Roll up side door is great. How about a removable platform for short people to reach the controls?

The way Jim Martin customized his truck is really cool. Gets a lot of stuff off the floor and up out of the way.

Make it even quieter. I would pay even more for it if it was half as quiet.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Top quality parts as promised.........

If you are going to have a duel wand system dont stop at just the vacuum....
why do we always concentrate on vacuum only...

Make it a true duel wand.. 2 independent lines that you can adjust different psi..
Be nice to be able to have one guy regulate his own psi and temp to do UPH while another cranks it up and does tile or carpet...

System is kinda backward IMO Hot H20 should be after the cat pump no before...we are breaking down way to many componets way to eary due to the backwards heat system......Cat pumps are not ratied for anything over 200 degrees.. (call cat)......... were cranking 220... 230 and some I know are going higher slowley breaking down the seals .

Noise don't bother me I started out with a CDS sounds about the same only a lower pitch no big deal .......

Instead of using a threw and threw shaft on the cat pump and setting it backwards should of put the threm pump as an independant and set the cat the way it was ment to run.........

Get rid if the electronic garbage and lets keep it simple..

Electronic componets have a hard time keeping up with half the beating we give them let alone the weather conditions that some of us face..
Manual controls will last longer and out last anything we can do except abuce..

Move the solenoid valve and exaust thingy to the inside of the truck out of the elementss

Putting it in a box is just a bandge

rhyde

Name
rhyde
One large narrow hose reel instead of two small ones with a little adjustment it could go between the hose real and the fresh water tank about the same diameter as the vac hose reel (make it electric too)

Stainless steel Storage boxes, for drain & fresh water hoses plumbed and mounted under the box outside…all that dead space is a shame

I herd some talk of a new improved silencer with blue line V???

God I don’t even have my truck yet and I’m thinking of modifications :roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't think you really understand how the water moves on your truck Jim..

The water going through the Cat is from the fresh tank. It can not get over 200º since it's heated from the radiator HX inside the tank.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thanks for helping me see this............ I stand corrected

the last stage of heat is the therm oil exchanger and that feed right out of the check valve into the reels

I got that tunnel vesion on the direction and did not give it a secound thought.... sorry.........

G

A better built box.

Options on Box hight as a Standard RPO. So it was a choice to get the truck in a 8 foot garage door...or 9 foot door like Mikes.

(Hight is the one thing that keeps me from buying one right now and alot of other people...since why would we want to keep x$$$ outside when its -20 below)

How about a box instead of rollup doors on the side..how about ones that flip up..so when in the rain it would keep one dry.

Factory shevling....like what JM has..but in SS so it CAN'T chip or rust.

SS boxes on the outside to fit airpaths inside them.

SS boxes on the other side to hold tile equipement like turbos, wands, etc.

Solution Hose reels with a drag on them..and electric.

110 Volt lights inside the box...with a generator built in...for lighting. You guys that work out of them in the winter times like now must find it a PITA to find stuff at 5PM in the back of that truck.

Option of a diesel heater for the box to keep it toasty in the winter too.

Alum wheels STANDARD on all trucks.

Chad

p.s..Didn't your mama teach you to drive NO ugly truck?

G

options?

U may want to check out Butlers new cab forward box truck, should be available by feb. everything you ask about, will be available on this new truck! I am getting the second one built! call me if U have any questions! Tommy Overstreet 540-586-0612

G

Is the new Butler as powerful as the Vortex? As big of a blower? Water pressure go as high?

If not you're not comparing apples to apples.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Chad

The SS box under the truck to fit 2 airpaths in is a great idea. I am going to do some measuring and look into making that myself.

Different box sizes is on the way. Lots of different shelving is also in the works.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Espar heater option would fit the bill nicely for cold winters it runs off the fuel tank 12 or 24 volt. it can be programmed for temperature or time and to heat the coolant system or as a forced air gas system for the box you could even program it to start a couple hours before work so the fresh water tank is nice and warm in the morning

http://www.espar.com/htm/airheat.htm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom