WHAT CHARACTERISTICS 4 THE ONE TIME CLEAN

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
As we all know not all of your customers turn out to be repeats no matter what you do.
Sometimes I'll get a customer and I think this is going to be a referral machine here if I play my cards right. Then it turns out they are either a one time customer or they never refer you but continue to use you.Pictures on the wall of her adult kids , numerous associations etc.

What are some characteristics of the one time customer?
This is to qualify them so you don't waste time sending them mailings etc.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
All Talk
Have to clean on a saturday or evening hours
Constantly complain about pervious cleaners
Gay and you won't convert.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I leave everyone with a few of my business cards but wondering if I should ask them if they are going to be a one timer and no referrals so I can charge them for the extra cards I leave them with.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It is hard to tell sometimes.......

I lost a client because I left a foot print on the tile.....I always use a mat and wipe my feet but I guess I stepped off and did not realize it......she liked the cleaning but said she would never call back

I lost another one because I did not turn off a kitchen light......she left for the weekend and told me to lock it up.....I was never even near the kitchen...once again..no problem with the cleaning ..just her light being on for a few days....

Both of these I thought were going to be long time clients...some people are just out there floating with no sort of anchor....who knew.........

What are some characteristics of the one time customer?

A customer that is in your database and atleast several years old. You notice that you only cleaned for them one time. Theres yor sign.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree with Brevik this time- They must have skipped the part about forgiving.

Also the ones that negotiate the price, tell you that they have four properties,many many friends who will use you if...........

You'll never see them again, let alone get a referral.

ascrubabove

About 1/3 of my carpet jobs are move outs, and I do get referrals cause its a military town and they have friends that will be moving shortly after them! Also I leave my card for the inspection so the realitors know who cleaned it, in turn I get emergency calls from them and eviction cleanings!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom