WHAT CHEMICALS WOULD YOU NOT BUY AGAIN?

Fon Johnson

Pro's Choice Firewater and Dirt Chaser. You better have defoamer on hand for these, and they clean marginally well. The bright side of this is that they will re-soil so quickly you will be called back sooner to clean again (unless the customer is smart enough to figure out what happened.) Lots of other stuff that I tried that just won't cut it. One CTI exception is Element 8. I know some don't like it, but it works really well for us in all but the worst possible scenarios. I can handle anything with Element 8 and Duane's chems.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I won't buy any Hardball chems again either.
I bought into the propaganda literature one time.

Too expensive for what it is , just like magicwands stuff.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
steve g said:
... the chemical I hate the most mainly because I was forced to use it while working for another company and that is bridgepoints hydrobreak, it sucks and doesn't clean for crap.

I can agree with that. I even suggested doing away with HydroBreak. But we had had some loyal customers that loved it. Reading all the posts above, you can see that what works for one doesn't always work for another. So, I must assume HydroBreak worked fine for some.

Two months ago we did significantly boost the cleaning ability of HydroBreak. The new Hydrobreak is much better, but still not what I would reccommend for best performance.

Scott Warrington

P.S. I really hope Rob and Doyle don't have time to read the board today.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Scott want me to say something to distract them so they get mad at me instead of you? Oh wait they are always mad at me so that won't help :D

I am surprised with some of the responses. This is interesting..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Scott

Just tell them that as an Admin. I altered your post without your knowledge.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Bridgepoint's Protein chemical - forgot the exact name, just haven't had any good results with it. The filtration lines one also is doable, but haven't had any wow.

I've used cyclone hwe from vacaway and was very impressed w/ an all around spotter, and awesome on filtration lines.

Oh boy...where do I begin?! But, off the top off my head are Bio-kleen TLC (cant clean for crap..), Abstraction/TLC (cant clean for crap..), Ultrapac (smell too damn strong with butyl), and a few more that I cant think off right now.

cancleanit

Has anyone here had any experience with the rug doctor chemicals? I have found them to be quite good....

laughing.....

Have to agree with the post about Harvard/Fillers. Struggled with some of the Chemspec stuff early on, when I was pushing a portable....same issues....fillers wouldn't disolve.

Had a product line around here for a while...treat your feet.....not to much fun either.

Great topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom