• Electric Sprayer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
I use to be a avid HF user........and I still have one that bounces around in the back of the truck in case my other one has a problem.

same here.
The last one stayed on the van as back-up til about a year ago.
We carry two electrics and the in-line was buried forever.
So last time we pulled everything out for our yearly "wash everything down" I didn't bother to put it back on board.
It's buried in the pole barn "some where" now.

..L.T.A.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Hey Josh...

I have the main control valve for my HF revolution,no spray gun though.It still works great ,I haven't used it ever since I picked up an electric sprayer.

$30.00 plus shipping and its yours!

I have to agree with Marty on the no over-wetting.With an in-line sprayer you are applying more water than anything else.

Patrick

charles

I have used pump ups, in-line and Pepsi sprayers, The Multi-sprayer has worked better than them all for me.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Eric Valentine said:
Josh said:
Where can I get a good battery sprayer at a good price?
http://www.rocketspray.com/

5 clams for some big stupid sprayer full of water you lug around that will be a constant maintenance issue. Right. The simplest fastest no maintenance sprayer for someone who has at least 250 psi in their solution hose is a common Hydro-Force. Mine is 20 years old. Every 3 or 4 years I replace the guts in it for 20 bucks. Whether it needs it or not.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
i clean with a hydroforce but i can see its drawbacks. i have only had it a year and it seems like i have to dial it up more to have it draw the same amount. i think i am gonna look into that thing jim posted a pick of. Plus i figure if i spray and then set up both of my hoses, it will give me more dwell time.

TimP

The battery sprayer is worth it in just the fuel savings of having to get the TM going just to prespray. Then scrub and let dwell about 15 min. I find it more efficient to vac prespray scrub set the truck up and let it dwell while I do that. It's nice having a pto that's hot as soon as you turn on the TM. I have about 200 right off the bat which is plenty with the dwell and the scrub to clean residential....as I get 20-30 min into cleaning I'm up to 230+ atm with the salsa booster. Anyways the time savings running the TM at 6 bucks an hour can equal 6 bucks a day if you set up 3-4 jobs. Saving 120 a month plus wear and tear it pays for itself in a few months not to mention you know you aren't wasting chemical and have the proper dilution for cleaning. I can see where a HF is nice but I can put out prespray almost as fast and all you have to do is carry in a male solution connector to fill up the jug and you're set. Usually you don't have to use more than 5 gal of PS per job too so refilling isn't a big deal.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
using the inline sprayer, I've always got hot prespray. And since the prespray does the cleaning its better to have it hot (the 18 degree rule). I'll prespray one half of the house, agitate, pull the hoses into that area, then prep the other half.
The O2 likes a nice long dwell time anyway and my truck operates at 200 ATM so no worries of vapourizing the prespray.

I have a OmniPro and have used it to prespray when I was using a porty. I found that it doesn't wet the carpet enough. I like to "clean" the carpet so I've got to get it wet enough to scrub behind its ears :wink:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
bah i didnt read the above...you forgot to add Battery powered sprayer to the list.

love my cancer-stick-lighter powered multisprayer.

only smokes when he's on fire --- Derek.

Mikey P

Administrator
After 20 years of HFing it was pretty alien to use the Mytee today.

I went through 10 gallons of PS on 2 medium sized jobs. That was a surprise.

First change I would suggest on this thing is to have the hose come out of the front of the machine. When its low on chems or empty it wants to tip over backwards so why make it even easier with the hose coming out the back?

Greenie

I was thinking move the axle back about an inch, it would change the fulcrum point. might as well put a little larger wheel on it while you are fixing the hose port position.

Greenie

Brian Luddy said:
Does that Mytee Sprayer have a drain plug? Or do you have to tip it over to empty it?

I think you are supposed to spray via the lance attached, not pour it on the rug, once depleted, refill and repeat procedure through lance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom