Lots of "issues"....

PXL_20210125_220227101.jpg
PXL_20210125_220246879.jpg
PXL_20210125_220300536.jpg
PXL_20210125_220342529.jpg
PXL_20210125_223002070.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Lots of failing grout, poor mix on initial install... swelled MDF baseboards, more than likely a topical sealer/ cleaner.., etc...

Mikey P

Administrator
You’re going to caulk the baseboards before you strip the topical

Yeah my knee has something to say about that...

They'll do it hopefully but that MDF cabinet refacing is going to get seriously ****** up if they don't remove it before I throw the stripper down

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl
F

FB7777

Why is there blue quarter round around all those ugly blue kitchen cabinets and island?

the major ‘issue‘ is this homeowner is considering cleaning instead of lighting a match to that design disaster

if you’re going to put down so many area mats on the floor , why not go all in and fully carpet the kitchen and bath

that place looks like it belongs in a double wide

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Why is there blue quarter round around all those ugly blue kitchen cabinets and island?

the major ‘issue‘ is this homeowner is considering cleaning instead of lighting a match to that design disaster

if you’re going to put down so many area mats on the floor , why not go all in and fully carpet the kitchen and bath

1/4 round is typical in our area as well. Floors are never flat and get shimmed for level and almost no one ever scribes the bottoms to risky on new cabinets

Mikey P

Administrator

a new to them home, lots of changes in progress.

a nightmare imo.

an in an HOA... :eekk:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I swear it looked upside down on my end.
Oh geez!- did you edit that or am I having Peru flash-backs -where I said the sun rises in the west in the southern hemisphere!? :eekk: 🤣
I'd open a window to get more oxygen to my brain-- but it's cold outside.
Nope, I didn't edit it. 😂

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I swear it looked upside down on my end.
Oh geez!- did you edit that or am I having Peru flash-backs -where I said the sun rises in the west in the southern hemisphere!? :eekk: 🤣
I'd open a window to get more oxygen to my brain-- but it's cold outside.
Slowly put the bottle down and back away

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom