What do you see?

Mikey P

Administrator
This guy is telling me the internal fit Glide won't fit all the way in, I see a collapsed faceplate and a damaged or cracked weld that's keeping it from doing going all the way in. IMG_20240612_080904~2.jpgIMG_20240612_081252~2.jpg.

I've sold hundreds of these Glides without any issue.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Just have him trim the internal fitting on that end that won't snap in.

Also, tell him I said he needs to ditch that wand. P.O.S.
-Matt

• Wow
Reactions: Bryce C and Mikey P

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I always thought the mach wands were awesome, until I used my prochem ti. That cracked weld tells me that pmf quality has went down the drain after seeing that combined with my experience wasting my money on their tile wand, stair tool, and upholstery tool that leaks air terribly

Reactions: Nomad74 and Bryce C

Mikey P

Administrator
I always thought the mach wands were awesome, until I used my prochem ti. That cracked weld tells me that pmf quality has went down the drain after seeing that combined with my experience wasting my money on their tile wand, stair tool, and upholstery tool that leaks air terribly

Unfortunately all hand welded wands these days are extremely variable especially after covid.

Fortunately Westpac treats the 530 as a premium product and everything about it is just a little bit better than the average..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What I see is that you are now experiencing the issues that come from selling a new product that has to fit/adapt to a used product that has issues beyond your control.

This is why builders would always rather build a new home than remodel and existing one.

....and why working on old, abused truck mounts in my service shop is nearly always a nightmare.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Just got my new GG Stair Wand in today. It was nice surprise to see on my doorstep after a tough day in the field. Just in time too, I have 5 staircases in total to do tomorrow. Thank you Mike!

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Unfortunately all hand welded wands these days are extremely variable especially after covid.

Fortunately Westpac treats the 530 as a premium product and everything about it is just a little bit better than the average..
They should hire me to weld for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom