What do you think of this logo?

Ryan

Brian R said:
Spartacus said:
I like the house and the shadow, I think it's the font I'm not fond of. :|

The trouble is finding a suitable log that will appeal to the carpet cleaner AND the homeowner.

I market to home service companies but really it has to get out into the real world to homeowners to be successful so the logo is project is a little different.

Results appeal to carpet cleaners. Just make the logo to appeal to the home owner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's a good point.

Now that you said that, I realize that I never cared too much how website or logo looked when listing my company.

I'll see about getting some homeowner opinions on it.

Thanks

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I must admit that I like the new logo- but the dog walking on top of it is creeping me out. I keep expecting him to stop and then pee on your house! somewhat amus

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
gregcole said:
I must admit that I like the new logo- but the dog walking on top of it is creeping me out. I keep expecting him to stop and then pee on your house! somewhat amus

If Greg likes the logo then I think it must be pretty good. I like the little dog....man if I could only find one that does stop to pee...awesome.

Thanks Greg.

steve r

just wondering why you are trying to market both homeowners and carpet cleaners at the same time.

wouldnt it be better to split the two and focus on one or the other?

i think i understand what it is you do. i would have one business to go after cleaners and one to go after homeowners.
market them accordingly.

i wouldnt want homeowners knowing what it is you are doing other than cleaning thier carpets for them.

keep it simple

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Brian R said:
gregcole said:

If Greg likes the logo then I think it must be pretty good. I like the little dog....man if I could only find one that does stop to pee...awesome.

Thanks Greg.

a suggestion thought: try adding a slight shadow off the black text. it would be a good transitional bleed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve, Network Home Services brings Carpet Cleaners and other companies to the customer.

Is this better?

networklogoshadowline.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom