What do you think Stockwell, would you buy one of these.....

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Re: What do you think Stockwell, would you buy one of these.

Hey, Robert. Good to hear from you.

8)

So far, most have been vented through the roof, not because of the heat, but because of the smell.

In all the time I've done large boiler systems, only one has been vented through the roof that I know of. And they generate as much heat as oil- fired systems do.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Duane Oxley said:
Hey, Robert. Good to hear from you.

8)

So far, most have been vented through the roof, not because of the heat, but because of the smell.

In all the time I've done large boiler systems, only one has been vented through the roof that I know of. And they generate as much heat as oil- fired systems do.

Hi, Duane...good to hear from you, too. Any visions about my Daughter lately??? I truely miss her....life is Hell when you lose a child......it's daily torture...but we have to live with it. Thank God for xanax.

Duane....I do believe in your visions. You put me at Peace many years ago.....2003...with what you said to me. Thanks.

I just asked about the venting because I remember my Powermatic heat and smell, and it was vented out the back..

Note to Meat....I know your PM doesn't stink, but I think your smell has been affected by........gunpowder!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley

My pleasure, Robert.

Glad to be of service.

No. Nothing. She's gone on to wherever they go when they're done here, so all is well.

Name
Lee Stockwell

Any strange "vibes" around Duane's machine isn't the machine...it's Duane!

:-)
Lee

(seriously, one of the smartest guys in our industry)

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

rwcarpet said:
One quick question???? How and where do you vent the oil fired exhaust? Do you duct it out of the truck, or do you have a roof vent over top of it? That's a mighty lot of heat inside a truck.

I vented mine out of the top, but I have paneling and foam insulation under the roof on the inside. The first day I fired it up, the heat from the exhaust browned the paneling, melted the insulation, and sent white smoke out of the back of the van. Scared the shit out of me when I saw it. I remember thinking "Shit barely in business, and right out of business."
Even without paneling or insulation, those things put out a ton of heat. Mine is the "Jumbo" size, but personally, I wouldn't run any size without venting it.
Those things are fookin hot!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43447

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley

Lee Stockwell said:
Any strange "vibes" around Duane's machine isn't the machine...it's Duane!

:-)
Lee

(seriously, one of the smartest guys in our industry)

Thanks, Lee.

Regarding the above, that was the first time someone came to me with a message to relay. I didn't do it, because I thought it would be too off- the- wall to be believed. Weeks later, I got an E-mail from Robert, basically saying that he felt the need to make contact with me but didn't really understand why. So I told him.

Haven't gotten a similar message from someone who's left the physical, for anyone else, since.

I have one of Dunanos units...bought it used, so far no major problems, being running for a year now.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg

A little note about Dwayne and his truckmounts. He has been in Atlanta making his units for as long as I can remember. His units have been consistent in quality and I know several in the Metro-Atlanta are thathave and love his truckmount.

For him to survive in the extremely competetive Atlanta market, his machines have to be better than good. I personally believe that this new line is the best I have ever seen him produce.
One of the reason why I can see his machine being popular is the fact that it is VERY simple. I personally believe that an averae technician should be able to service and troubleshoot his truckmount in the field. Dwaynes is probably the best I have seen that isn't assembly line constructed.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley

C Pennington said:
I have one of Dunanos units...bought it used, so far no major problems, being running for a year now.

Thanks, Curtis.

Yours is a Hammer, built in late 2000.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley

gregcole said:
A little note about Dwayne and his truckmounts. He has been in Atlanta making his units for as long as I can remember. His units have been consistent in quality and I know several in the Metro-Atlanta are that have and love his truckmount.

For him to survive in the extremely competetive Atlanta market, his machines have to be better than good. I personally believe that this new line is the best I have ever seen him produce.

Thanks, Greg. They are designed specifically, among other criteria, to be easy to work on.

Greg has sent several of his guys to me to buy systems, BTW. He does urge them to get truck mounts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom