What do you use for second floor pet odor problems?

supersoaker

Name
Michael Malandruccolo
I have been getting a few calls lately for pet odor recently. I have been using OSR and claw with good sucess but get a little nervous when using it on an upper level of the house. I don't guarantee complete odor removal, since I dont peel back the carpet and seal the floor.

What are you using for pet odor removal and what procedure do you use?

Thanks,
Michael

Able 1

Name
Keith
Here is what I do, this isn't when the house is a toilet, but when they have a chance at recovery...

Before I set up I soak the areas with Quat and dd12(recent addition), then I claw with water to rinse, and clean like normal, then post spray deo. I'm open for suggestions though I would say 90% of my custies are pet owners... and suck pee at least once a day. :evil:

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I wont flood a second floor...its not worth risking damage to the ceiling, so instead of flooding you can inject Quat A Lot or one of the "Cide" products.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
And haven’t had too many problems with OSR on the second floor. I have only seen it leak trough once. I poured it on real heavy on very thin carpet and pad. I come downstairs and it’s leaking around a smoke detector. I hurried and extracted that spot and there was no water mark on the ceiling. As long as you don’t pour more that the carpet and pad can absorb and spread it around with the wand a bit you should be okay. You could always do enzyme injections and come back in a few days to clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom