What do you use to email to many?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I see a lot use Constant Contact. Can you email to a couple of thousands (realtors)?.

What's the cost approximately?

thanks,
Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can....but you have to have their email address' and permission to email them.

CC is very anti-spam.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think I pay $35 per month but I'm not sure what my limit is...I'll check later and get back to you.

I think they advertise prices.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I really LOVE talking to people face to face, and get much better results. I will drive across town more readily that calling if I think there is any hint of a problem. I can "read" people in person.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Do you have email lists you are plan on using?

I have an old list but we'll probably start over. I know this can be tricky and as Lee says it can ruin reputation. I'll email once and go from there. I'll have to think about the subject line and content as to not sound pushy.

Have you done something similiar Brian?

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've only used my own lists that I've bought...I would consider purchasing one but that's a touchy subject. You don't want to get the rep of a spammer.

Just ask all your customers for their email...if you don't have emails but you do have a lot of time...star calling and asking.

Make it easy for them to sign up...constant contact has a quick form email sign up thing.

Send out a letter asking for their email address.

If you use full circle, make sure it's important that they ask every customer for their email.

Get on facebook and find the people in your area and ask them to sign up.

It's a good tool if used properly...mailer and door hangers can be good too...a little time consuming but even 2 or 3 jobs from door hangers could be good.

Ask for their email on the door hangers.

Always put your website on materials and way for people to sign up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom