what do you use.....

TimP

Jim Bethel said:
Hey Jim,

If I can ask (in case I missed something), when you say 'the pre-spray game again' - do you mean if you had your old machine it would have handled it different/better? Or is this just a rat nasty carpet issue??

Jim

He's having the problem because. He's not getting results using cobbs powermax because cobb changed the formula. Then he went with masterblend redline. But they just changed the formula when he just got into using it for a short while, and it's not working the way he wants. He's now is having to find something that works to satisfy his cleaning style and conditions. It's not because of not having the vortex and having a thermalwave now. It's because the industry keeps changing tlc'ers and the result is they don't clean as well.

steve r

TimP said:
Jim Bethel said:
Hey Jim,

If I can ask (in case I missed something), when you say 'the pre-spray game again' - do you mean if you had your old machine it would have handled it different/better? Or is this just a rat nasty carpet issue??

Jim

He's having the problem because. He's not getting results using cobbs powermax because cobb changed the formula. Then he went with masterblend redline. But they just changed the formula when he just got into using it for a short while, and it's not working the way he wants. He's now is having to find something that works to satisfy his cleaning style and conditions. It's not because of not having the vortex and having a thermalwave now. It's because the industry keeps changing tlc'ers and the result is they don't clean as well.

ive never experienced this bane products !gotcha!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
a MFG DID THAT TO ME ON A FLOOR FINISH...KEPT THE SAME LABEL everything...

i questioned him about it about 6 mths later...

answer

EPA made them change "basic and mynewt things) to where it didnt change the main formula, but brought them in compliance with the "laws" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

but it still changed my results

somethings they cant get around

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Jim,

I cleaned a lot of apartments this summer that were olefin. CTI's Extreme Clean mixed 4 scoops to a hydroforce + 4 oz's of CTI's Energy and POWWWWW! I rinsed with Prochems All Fiber Deep Clean. Cleaned great, no wicking issues.

CTI recommends "For injection sprayers such as Hydro-Force, dissolve 18 oz. of “Extreme Clean” into 1 gallon of water for concentrate solution."

Your only using 8oz.?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
"werner" the carpet with the carpet with the brush pulling up the loops.

Judson O2 with Hot Sauce, mix it strong. apply generously

Scrub it with a Whittaker or similar, give a good dwell time

If you've still got lots of vac and a greenhorn, kick your psi to 600, use a holed glide, nice slow passes both water on and off. Use a good rinse, O2 rinse works nice or a diluted emulsifier rinse

Always worked for me.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
goomes said:
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Jim,

I cleaned a lot of apartments this summer that were olefin. CTI's Extreme Clean mixed 4 scoops to a hydroforce + 4 oz's of CTI's Energy and POWWWWW! I rinsed with Prochems All Fiber Deep Clean. Cleaned great, no wicking issues.

CTI recommends "For injection sprayers such as Hydro-Force, dissolve 18 oz. of “Extreme Clean” into 1 gallon of water for concentrate solution."

Your only using 8oz.?

Yes, and it worked just fine with plenty 15 mins of dwell time.

tim

Steven is right on, Extreme Clean, boost with Energy. If really bad I add Enzall for an enzyme. I would put that combination against anything. In restaurants, I use Extreme Clean and Powerburst combined, tried Powerburst by itself, cleans better with Extreme Clean with it. Try it Jim, you wont be disappointed. I got grease on my hands once, nothing on the truck would cut through it except Energy, melted away!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
problem is....energy smells like ass...

the few times i have used it...the custy says something

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
you da man.

that's why Mike pays me to hang around here....... 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I figure "some" of the other suggestions are good too.

It's interesting to me how some folks claim great results with one pre-spray, and someone somewhere else doesn't see the same results .
Lots of variables, I reckon.....or some just don't know the difference between a "good" pre-spray and "kickazz" pre-spray.

That's why I ALWAYS suggest folks do side by side evaluations .
It takes away the variables of different regional water and soil as well as cleaning styles .
AND..it gives instant feedback as to which side is or isn't clearly better

...L.T.A.

I have used boat loads of powerburst. I just ordered a case of the stuff. It doesn't come close to what the MB Enzyme does. There is just no comparison. I am sure there are other powders that are great. Powerburst is great for restaurants, but not so great for most residential.

Here is a NASTY blue poly carpet. I thought the traffic wear was permanent, but it came out great. I love this stuff.

The truth is I would have never used it if it were not for a mix up at the factory. Oh well it works. Powerburst works good, but this stuff doesn't need to be boosted and just cuts better. As good as it works I may not continue to use it because I am not a big fan of citrus products. My skin is in horrible condition. I may just have to keep some on hand for nasty carpet and use redline for everything else. I will wear gloves from now on when using it.

IMAG01521.jpg

IMAG01531.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
I have used boat loads of powerburst. I just ordered a case of the stuff. It doesn't come close to what the MB Enzyme does. There is just no comparison

LOL...Dan, no offense, but RedLine was the greatest thing since sliced bread to you last week.
Now, because of an accident , you've been using MB enzyme a whole two days (?) and IT'S now the greatest thing since sliced bread.... :roll:

If they haven't changed the formula from years ago, I KNOW MB enzyme is very good....we used for a year or more

and if you didn't do a side by side, you can't say PB wouldn't have done as good OR better.
cause "experience" has taught me, that some carpets respond fantastically well to anything for some reason

..L.T.A.

Redline works great. It will be my everyday juice. I am just out of it right now.

The enzyme is just a nod better for heavy soiled carpet and restaurants.

If you want to try some just let me know.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
Redline works great. It will be my everyday juice. I am just out of it right now.

The enzyme is just a nod better for heavy soiled carpet and restaurants.

If you want to try some just let me know.

RedLine is good to very good (nearly all pre-sprays are if truth be told)
MB enzyme is very good to excellent .

..L.T.A.

TimP

Jim Martin said:
meAt said:
Powerburst and 40vol

.L.T.A.

you da man..........house came out great.......thanks for the tip.......

I'm sure it works great. I just can't handle working around the stuff daily. I get coughing and congestion from it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
TimP said:
Jim Martin said:
meAt said:
Powerburst and 40vol

.L.T.A.

you da man..........house came out great.......thanks for the tip.......

I'm sure it works great. I just can't handle working around the stuff daily. I get coughing and congestion from it.

defiantly not a daily user......

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
skin issues, breathing problems..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WTF is the matter with you guys??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

G

George V

Jim Martin said:
on a loop berber carpet..8 years old....lots of dirt and abuse .........what do you recommend.........

I recommend using a Vortex w/ a Zipper Jr!

shiteatinggrin

Are you serious Jim?

I'd be happy to share what I would use but only if you promise not to tell anyone... Ssshhhhh.... This is TOP SECRET and totally proprietary information. And, it's illegal in the state of California so you know it's really good.

So, everyone here who isn't Jim Martin please, please press the "bACK" Arrow BUTTON on your browsers NOW!

Ok Jim, now that it's just you and me I'm gonna share my top secret proprietary formula w/ you. Do you really wanna know?

ahhhhh,,, nevermind... I just busted someone who didn't press their "bAck" button...

!gotcha!

I hate having to play this ******* pre-spray game again.......

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hello....................... Magic wands Grease eater is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried it? I just got home............ Used it at denny's tonight and rinsed with an acid rinse........ No dry slurry this time and it looked great...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom