What does the back of your Devastator 14 look like?

Mikey P

Administrator
Right or left? IMG_20220121_064353.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I've got both. Original version came on the wand when I bought it but later on I had a mishap trying to remove the swivel and had to buy a replacement.

Didn't notice any difference between the two.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've got both. Original version came on the wand when I bought it but later on I had a mishap trying to remove the swivel and had to buy a replacement.

Didn't notice any difference between the two.
Can I borrow the head on the left?

call me, I'll make it worth your while- 775 552 5429

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
growth is coming..

YAejXmo7HR7N7Q3K0wzjvGrShv1LjxN5Uxialv97_UgcYoQyug_xh3_zUXkul7qJBR9R4dAULiqmagIRLVsh5ZoCqmxRbjnHLQqsF3IfOdTuRk3NC8b9qXnJo3S9BZS0sHpIOPZ9cDxZrq4=s0-d-e1-ft

Please do not reply to this email. Replies are routed to an account that is used only for sending emails and is not monitored.
Dear seller,
Thank you for registering on Amazon and completing your video call interview. You will receive an email once the verification process is complete. If you do not receive an email or notification regarding your selling status within 72 hours of your appointment, sign out from your Amazon Seller Central account and sign in again to see the updates.

We would love to hear about your experience through a quick survey. It will take less than a minute, but your feedback will help us create a better experience for you and all of our customers.​

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It’s the only way to learn. Pain is a wonderful teacher.
A quote from Sam Samudio loosely paraphrased goes, the first time I had a fight I got my nose broken. Taught me I should learn how to duck. Second time I had a fight it taught me I wasn't ducking fast enough. Third time I had a fight, it taught me only 50% of fighters are winners

FredC

Village Idiot
  • Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
Reactions: FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom