What goes with you on the average day in a standard cargo van?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The longer I spend on here, the more stuff I'm convinced I need. I'm limited by space in my regular sized Chevy 1500 with slide in TM. Now I carry the usual hoses, about 250' of each. But I'm curious what you guys are packin' when you don't quite know what your in for that day. I've got my floor wand, dri master uph tool, spinner, 360i with various heads, and 2 snail fans. You guys who scrub with a 175, what gives? I know Mikey has lots of space in the box truck but what goes in the basic van? Do you sacrifice ease of working out of the van for having more tools available? Do any of you work alone too? I'm becoming a better cleaner but I'm afraid of slowing myself down too much. Any advice?

Russ

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
The 175 stays home unless I know I'll need it. If my son is with me then the granite tools stay he, otherwise, it's piled on the passenger seat. In the van I have repair tools, stretcher, RV360i, 4 dripods, snail fan and a mytee box fan. 3pump sprayers and a hydroforce. I have my wand and a stair tool. In the front between the seats I have a tote with spotters and my SS uph tool fits in there. The tile spinner is in there too along with my cobra hand tool. Dude, I have a lot of crap in there.

.... 2

Reactions: Russ T.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
405, water softner chemical rack, power stretcher, box of repair tools, 2 SS tools, 17 175 , rotary drimaster, spinner, 2 wands prochem, ti, quad, inline hydroforce, small hand sprayer, assorted hand brushes, tackless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom