What happened to Harper?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Brevik,Foster and Harper all on the island of lost souls.

Their life sucked out of them by the great SATAN!

Release the hellhounds and I as a spiritual warrior will defeat them all!

:shock:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
[quote="Ruff Hewn":bs2wigq6]
There's bound to be issures later when people find out the real deal.

what do you mean, Bree??

My spidy senses tells me Harper IS the "real deal"

..l.T.A.

He may be the real deal in the carpe cleaning world... But pretending to be a lion when you're just a lamb generally ends up ... Well, it ends up just like it did.[/quote:bs2wigq6]
Hey robinson , he had one truck with 2 tm's in it and you run a hackbot pad machine and sell diet chakes and do network marketing. I dont think your in any position to proclaim whos the real deal and who is not

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes Junior, I'm sure those 2 tms make him your hero.

You should probably read what I wrote again genius.. uh, you too Lee.

Chris A

Name
Chris
juniorc82 said:
Hey robinson , he had one truck with 2 tm's in it and you run a hackbot pad machine and sell diet chakes and do network marketing. I dont think your in any position to proclaim whos the real deal and whos not.

Not really sure what one has to do with the other, but fwiw, I sensed a small bit of bullshit from Harper about how much he was NETTING from his business, but to be fair I think that about 85% of members here

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
Help us out Brian, you've written so much...
Total posts: 19341
[3.60% of all posts / 13.61 posts per day]

IN OTHER WORDS - SHUT THE F&CK UP

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86WKU9Nbiwz]

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
You guys crack me up...... :roll:

Harper is the real deal. Why does he have to lie to anyone on this board? What will/did it gain him? Guys calling him BS and not knowing anything about him. Yeah sure, he antagonized some a bit - but most were well deserved. Maybe because he cared more about business and running one successfully than the next great prespray.

Everything he said about his operation I saw first hand on many occasions. He helped a lot people here. I met him through this board and made a good friend. He really helped me out at a time when I was ready to throw in the towel. I was bored, had no one to bounce ideas or issues off of, business was kind of slow, had a few personal issues. He was a good sounding board with good advice. He has given me a truck to use for a week when mine was down. He has provided labor for me when I was shorthanded. Helped with repair issues, answered my phone while I was vacation.

His son is running the business very well now and I think he just wanted to go away 100%. I don't talk to him much any more. I do talk with his son - we help each other help when needed. He just needed to fully step back and out of the scene for a while. As far as I know now - he is doing well and hitting it long and straight. 8)

Those of you who didn't think he was full of BS and think he could add a bit knowledge here - shoot him a PM and tell him so.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Will you buy me a hamburger?

I will gladly pay you tuesday if you buy me a hamburger today.

:shock:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Ladwig.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom