What happened to Sticky Rob

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I spoke with Rob on September 8 to try and buy some sticky tabs, he told me he wasn't selling them anymore. He told me Gino is now selling them. He has a large flood job going, sounds like his business is doing well. I hope the best for him, great guy.

IDK how I missed this post....I am no longer selling Sticky Tabs but Geno still is...I had to dedicate all my time to running my CC/WR business and working on growing my business...I am still friends with Geno and may help him on the road at some shows in the future...Geno has put alot of time and money into sticky tabs...It was a hard decision to make but its a move I had to make becuase I am having a son in November(my first child) and now have a family to support...
I mostly lurk on here and really enjoy MB its the only industry BB that I go on...
I hope to make it to MF in Nashville and bring some Sticky Tabs and hopefully Geno will come.....
If you need to get a hold of geno 585 285 1378...My new cell number is 585 472 6625 if you need to get ahold of me....

sticky tabs will always be available ron...

idk what the guy is talking about when he said maybe one day we will know the whole truth about Sticky tabsl...that made me laugh though...

there is nothing more to the story....thats why I think its so funny that this guy who I have never heard of says there is more to this story....

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
dealtimeman said:
wandering minds want in :roll:
you should be wondering !Or kicking your self in the ass. For not buying one there $2500 uship

-JB-

Name
JB
there is nothing more to the story....thats why I think its so funny that this guy who I have never heard of says there is more to this story....

Seems to be a lot of that on here lately.

drama queens. like to stir sh1t up.

they threw me out of the cleaning cupboard??? you really don't know what your talking about. The cleaning cupboard is my cousins shop...I am there daily.....lol....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
knightsurfer said:
you guys are so gullibale call gino or call the cleaning cupboard rob sent out thousands of stick tabs no invoices no po's gino has lost thousands of dollars rob ran it almost into the ground call gino he will tell all they dont talk any more.rob is a liar they through him out of the rochester cleaning cupboard
Hey, they get one roll, get hooked, and have to buy them again from some one. Might lose in the short term but the more rolls out there, the more will be sold later. I've got another cleaner here hooked on them.

Unless those were "paid orders" shipped out and not collected on, totally different story.

Ron you are right once they get hooked they buy more...we sent out tons of free rolls....

-JB-

Name
JB
seems to be a lot of jack-asses coming out of the blue around here lately.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Is there a warrenty on lost or stolen rolls? :lol: BTW how many are in a case and what do they cost?

12 rolls in a case.....3" list $15.95 a roll 4" list price is $19.95 a roll many distributors offer a deal on case purchases. I'd talk to John from superior I know he always had deals when you bought a case....

JB I think your on to something...I think this knight ryder is a local guy from syracuse that thinks he is mr know it all when really he dont know jack....he has another name on here but can't post his comments under his name because everyone has already figured out that he is a jack-arsh...been sending me threatening pm's on here with the same 4th grade reading/writing skills....

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Jeremy -

If you call advantage marketing ask to talk to Jason. Good guy; Windel on the other hand....doh!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Scott

WTF is wrong with you?

You got nothing better to do than spread lies about Rob?

This along with your other acts of pure bullshit lately is enough to get you banned IF you don't man up and apologize to Rob

56917b25.jpg

NOW.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hey Sticky

Thats not the same dude who came to Al's when we did that fire is it ?

Congrats on the little one! Hope business is doing well.

Mikey P said:
Hey Scott

WTF is wrong with you?

You got nothing better to do than spread lies about Rob?

This along with your other acts of pure bullshit lately is enough to get you banned IF you don't man up and apologize to Rob

56917b25.jpg

NOW.

DOH!! Caught in the act!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom