What has anyone heard about the APEX and Everest

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I still think the machines are very unfriendly for maintenance try checking to see how you drain the double we oil baths for the blower, a simple pig tail hose could fix all of this, I think the genesis, is more machine for less money, the waste tank on the genesis is the only weak link, It just does not look up to the task, I hear this is going to be fixed,

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
anyother opinions? What is comparable?

I do like the Genesis but a guy I know just replaced all of his apexs and everests with the newly upgraded everest

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
where's Apexgigi at?
I see her lurking every now and then.

I met then a couple years ago in Myrtle Beach SF.
as I recall they had a new Apex at the time.
Wonder how it's been running??

..L.T.A.

apexgigi

Meat--draggin me out on here?? LOL Yep, have 2 Apex, 2 everests....a blueline and soon to be another hi-power beastie! Apex performs well, is a pain to maintenance yourself (sort of--til you do it a few times) also there is a self-fix that may need to be done to keep it from chewing belts (apex). I have had no problems with any of the machines (other than regular maintenance). Bothe deliver extremely high heat and some really good suction--have not upgraded to any of Greeenies stuff YET. I think Prochem realizes that the Apex can be a bear to work on for us do-it-yourselfers. I know my hubby has spent some days just hanging upside down to change the oil! My suggestion, for a higher workload, higher soiling, higher WD volume I would go with everest. But both are comparable. Also, if you wanted single wand, check out the Peak.......that lil bugger is one helluva single wand unit!!!!!!!!

Yes, I do exist.......shhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

apexgigi

by the way, if you need help with self-fix, just call us...it was easy and boosted the system massively, saved belts too :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom