What hip h202 freindly supplier will be the first to ..

Mikey P

Administrator
sell a printed version of this...

plastic.jpg

Just like spotter bottles, it could be custom logo'd and even be made into a coupon for the next visit.

Maybe a picture of Sponge Bob dead on the floor would be needed as well to keep the youngins away.

Mikey P

Administrator
I work for the types of humans who care if the carpet is pre vacuumed, so I'm gonna assume they know how to tell time.

Steve Cameron may want to draw a picture of a clock.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Again Mikey missed the point of the question. The homeowners are often not there when the cleaning is done, they only knew you would arrive between 10-12 and did not know you would be there 3 hours, with the stain removing agent being the last thing you did at 3pm. They get home at 6 from work and see this and think he saif 10 and its 6 now I can take that stupid piece of plastic up now, not knowing it is 5 hours early.

Put the frickin time on it Mikey, and if a supplier is gonna make it they can just have it say leave on until_________ and you fill out the rest. Or you could simply do it yourself on a pc and save the money that they will need to charge to add that to the order.

Ken

Mikey P

Administrator
Look ya hardons, my half baked helper wrote that.

He was still high from our annual seasonal employee appreciation hemp based gathering last night.

The next time we cant get a piss spot out I make one and I'll tape a fooking digital watch to the plastic with the alarm set just for you all.

good lord.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I'm sorry... but I've just lost a lot of respect for you, and even wonder if you should be in the "top 25"... your board or not!

After all, you set the example your employees follow.

Rex Tyus

captaincarpet said:
I'm sorry... but I've just lost a lot of respect for you, and even wonder if you should be in the "top 25"... your board or not!

After all, you set the example your employees follow.

You say that like there is something wrong with a hemp party? WTF?

G

I am sure you know this and it is difficult to do but that 40 will work better when the carpet is dry,so go sit in the truck drinking the other "40" while the fans are going for a bit,then go spray your tuff spots.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I look at Christmas parties quite differently after a friend and co-worker died shortly after an employer sponsored party from taking a curve too fast while intoxicated. I had argued with the Boss prior to the party over providing the alcohol, but I was only the manager and he Owned the company so I was over ruled...for me it was a real lesson learned in many ways.
So, sorry for perhaps jumping the gun or not seeing it as funny... A :lol: would have given me a clue.

Rex Tyus

Mikey P said:
Now there we disagree.

I respect that, I just think DRY humor is better. We shouldn't take ourselves to seriously. If one trys one can find fault or misery in anything.

I lost my sister to an alcohol related accident ( We were VERY close). Doesn't mean I have to make everyone nervous or paranoid of every stoner or alchy joke. No one here had anything to do with it. It was an ACCIDENT. Avoidable, but accident just the same.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
One of the biggest shortcommings of the text type BB is you cannot here the tone of voice, humerous or serious etc.
I read it as written...and its not like Mikey is the first carpet cleaner I've heard of having hemp parties either. After all I started carpet cleaning in the 70's

P.S. Rex, Sorry about your sister, and accidents do happen BUT Many accidents CAN be avoided with some common sense and responsibility IMHO
Mikey, no apology needed... I'm just holding you to a higher standard because of your position in the CC community.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I work for the types of humans who care if the carpet is pre vacuumed, so I'm gonna assume they know how to tell time.

Steve Cameron may want to draw a picture of a clock.

Look ya da, my clients have their carpets vac. every day...............so...........I don't have to.

And as usual, your Johnnie come lately to the fricken party. We had those signs made up years ago.

As a matter of fact, we were using 40 vol. when your were still hacking for Coit.

Hacking my way to the top

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
Look ya hardons, my half baked helper wrote that.

He was still high from our annual seasonal employee appreciation hemp based gathering last night.

The next time we cant get a piss spot out I make one and I'll tape a fooking digital watch to the plastic with the alarm set just for you all.

good lord.

It.s no fun having every word put under the microscope.................is it?

hacking my way to the top

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom