What hotel is everyone staying at for Connections?

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
We are staying at the Excalibur. I think my wife got rates of around $35 per night. And it is on the Monorail line so you can take it right to the Hilton.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i dunno.....i am sure i will want a roomie....

and i dont fart much 8) 8) 8) 8)

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
So Doug, does that mean your wife isnt going? My wife would kill me if I didnt take her. We are staying almost a week this time around down there.

tim

I always stay at the Hilton. I stayed at the Mandalay one year but the hassle of grabbing a cab etc. wasnt worth it. I have a 3 day stay at the Wynn in a King Suite for free. I think I will save that for another trip

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimM said:
So Doug, does that mean your wife isnt going? My wife would kill me if I didnt take her. We are staying almost a week this time around down there.

Dude another week??? man you are rolling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I better make sure i get back to cover again 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Probably not, you forget we have 5 kids, and finding someone to watch them for that amount of time is a big pita...during school no less....Plus I havent been on my "own" vacay since mikeys in San diego.....We find we do better when we get little trips on our own...

besides I have 2 free tickets to where ever Jet blue flies that Her and I are going somewhere.....still dont know where though

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom