What in the world is this?

Ryan

Can someone tell me what this is? Its clear with two chambers, and what I'm pretty sure is a electric pump out.

The guy I sold the air duct equipment tried to sell me this, then he told me I could have it. I have no idea what it is/does.

Some kind of filter maybe?

th_99ff6d48.jpg

th_eb42f682.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Filter box/pumpout.... I'd buy it if it's cheap... I got 3 of them. From what I'd told, Keith Studerbaker pops was the one who made them. But the cost of plexi that thick was the reason they stopped making them...

You hook it inline of your TM and wand. Then use a garden hose to pumpout the water to the toilet or sink... Put a knee high stocking on the side without the pump, using a rubberband (I use a hair tie for chicks) and attach it to bottom of the inlet. There will be a little lip to let it hold on too. I was going to mod 1 of my lids to 2-2" in and 2.5" out.

I love mines! Even though there 20+yrs old.

Look at hydroforce's pumpout they sell, it's almost a grand. You scored on that deal. :lol:

A

amazingcleansc

ryan that might be one of those 50 dollar cimex situations we were talking about.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I have two of those things for sale now that I've retired.

Another use for them that worked great is to use them as a way to demo to commercial property managers just exactly what condition their carpets are in.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
It's a waste pump out box.

If you use a manual dump porty, these are ideal.

Even good if it is a auto dump. :wink:

You can also use it with a truck mount to save filling up the waste tank.

You hook it into your waste hose, and before the dirty water gets into your porty, it's pumped out to a toilet or other waste disposal point..........

Ooroo,

Ryan

I've been cleaning T&G with a 55 gallon waste tank.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has smiled on me today!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom