What is our moral responsibility...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have this same conversation when a mom calls me to clean right before she has that new baby. And she has dogs that piss and shit on the carpet. I gave up telling her NOT to have her child crawling on the floor................with those ####### dogs.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Moral dilemma for myself is cleaning a house that is beyond disgusting with three little kids running around in the filth. No food, clothes and a stained out mattress on the floor. Fleas and bugs every where. Do I call social services after I leave. Some houses still haunt me.
In some cases, that's exactly what you.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
When cleaning rental carpets that should have been replaced years or ten minutes ago that slumlords want to keep milking out and hiding the fact that there's urine damage in the pad and subfloor?

do we take it upon ourselves to apply as much disinfectant and cootie killer as possible?

or do just enough to get paid and hope crawling babies isn't a reality..
Got asked by a real estate agent to do a hoarder clean where the tenant had had 5 goats living inside. Property also tested positive for meth.

I quoted 7k for a strip out meth decon, a week later drove past and cheapest guy in town was cleaning the carpets..

I had no problem telling the council it was a contaminated property

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Goats are well known for their abuse of methamphetamine. They infiltrate nice neighbourhoods with the cuddly cute approach and the next thing you have to put up with increased crime and goats braying all night as they can't sleep. Pretty soon they have clandestine meth labs with a few humans to make it look like a wholesome family farm. You just can't trust goats.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I wasn't quite sure why, when one of their goat bretheren died from a drug overdose. They dragged him into the garage and carried dirt inside to cover him
I did learn that our local council issues cleansing notices based on the individual (subjective) opinion

It had failed a meth test and needed cleaning, but after inspecting the council told me even without the failed test, they would still have issued a cleansing notice to strip out

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

Just yesterday went to look at one. My moisture meter lit up on every spot I checked. Told them to replace it and seal the floors.
If they asked for a price I tell them it's cheaper to replace it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ok Derick...
giphy (3).gif

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Do what is needed.if you need to use something they cannot afford so be it.wht do we ocd on filtration lines.Because we want our work to stand out.So if need be for the baby safety go the extra mile.But yes tell the landlords,stop being so GD cheap.Replace or provide for what should be done.They make a killing so nail the cheap bastards...

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom