What is the best dual wand machine produced? non pto

West

Name
Clint
Looking for opinions on what is the best true dual wand machine?, with the following requirements:
-Non direct drive/pto, must be slide in
-heat exchangers, no kero
-must have been in the field for years, with proven track record, and still be manufactured

Mikey P

Administrator
heat exchangers, no kero
leaves out the 650.

I dont think you'll find a machine that meets that criteria.

must have been in the field for years, with proven track record, and still be manufactured

Sound like you need two propane units like a Judson or Accelerated, mounted side by side.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
huh? He said Heat exchangers...NO KERO so that means he wants a HX machine with a track record and the only one is the 650

joe harper

Name
joe harper

"ZACKLEY"..... !gotcha!

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Does that mean that there is no such thing as a slide in heat exchange dual wand machine?
I guess without the propane or kerosene that would be the case, because can't keep the heat up with that high of flow.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
West said:
Looking for opinions on what is the best true dual wand machine?, with the following requirements:
-must have been in the field for years, with proven track record, and still be manufactured

The only machine slide-in I have seen that could do dual wanding is the new Sapphire Scientific 870SS with these specs:
Model 870SS High Pressure Truckmount
Powerplant Ford TSG-416 4 cyl. 63 HP 1.6 L liquid-cooled engine operating at 2600 RPM
Vacuum pump Gardner Denver 410 Trilobe blower 700 CFM 16 HG
Solution pump General 2500 psi, 5.6 gpm
Waste tank 120 gal. marine-grade aluminum
Frame construction MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing
Console dimensions (W × H × D) 30 × 43 × 52 in. | 76 × 109 × 132 cm

You will have to make your own track record for the machine though.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The only machine slide-in I have seen that could do dual wanding is the new Sapphire Scientific 870SS with these specs:
Powerplant Ford TSG-416 4 cyl. 63 HP 1.6 L liquid-cooled engine operating at 2600 RPM

If my thermalwave ever blows.....this may be what will go in its place....except with my 150 gal waste tank.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Art Kelley said:
West said:

uhhhhhh that not almost the EXACT SAME as this

Hyundai Engine 1.6 liter (68 HP/3600 RPM)
Gardner Denver TL650 Triflow Vacuum Pump 650 CFM (650 & HP 650)

General Emperor Water Pump 3,000 PSI Max (650 & HP 650)

Water Flow Rate 5.5 GPM
Console Dimensions 47”L x 30-1/2”W x 39”H

S

sam miller

Art Kelley said:
West said:

I bummed originally it was going to be a 3 wand unit with a 5.9 blower guess not! does it still have the 3 wand hook ups? with 800 plus cfm no its a glorified 650 spinning a little faster .

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lee Stockwell said:

Newbies get scammed by those in the industry who are happy to not only lie to them about what is acceptable performance, as was done in the above link, but will also LIE about their product's components and performance.

For example, this company grossly inflates its CFM:

"Past carpet cleaning methods such as beating, scrubbing, soaking, powdering and rubbing were never very satisfactory. Then came hot water extraction, known as steam cleaning. This method was a vast improvement over the previous types of cleaning. The first modern truck-mount, suitable for all carpet fibers, was designed by Bane-Clene in 1969. The key to success is a combination of proper pressure, temperature, chemicals and recovery. Warm water (70° to 140° F) is pre-mixed with cleaning agents to allow full dispersion, then vaporized and injected into the carpet at low pressure (80 to 120 p.s.i.), which prevents wetting the carpet’s backing material. The solution is immediately extracted using high air velocity. Bane-Clene’s base power unit generates more than 21,000 LFPM (linear feet per minute) of air movement through a two inch hose."

That would be over 450 CFM...four times its actual ability.

Beware of other manufacturers willing to lie to you as well.

Thanks,
Lee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Lee Stockwell said:
Lee Stockwell":j4rbjkqm]Bane Clene Duo-mount. [url="http://www.baneclene.com/catalog/duomount.html said:
http://www.baneclene.com/catalog/duomount.html[/url]

Newbies get scammed by those in the industry who are happy to not only lie to them about what is acceptable performance, as was done in the above link, but will also LIE about their product's components and performance.

For example, this company grossly inflates its CFM:

"Past carpet cleaning methods such as beating, scrubbing, soaking, powdering and rubbing were never very satisfactory. Then came hot water extraction, known as steam cleaning. This method was a vast improvement over the previous types of cleaning. The first modern truck-mount, suitable for all carpet fibers, was designed by Bane-Clene in 1969. The key to success is a combination of proper pressure, temperature, chemicals and recovery. Warm water (70° to 140° F) is pre-mixed with cleaning agents to allow full dispersion, then vaporized and injected into the carpet at low pressure (80 to 120 p.s.i.), which prevents wetting the carpet’s backing material. The solution is immediately extracted using high air velocity. Bane-Clene’s base power unit generates more than 21,000 LFPM (linear feet per minute) of air movement through a two inch hose."

That would be over 450 CFM...four times its actual ability.

Beware of other manufacturers willing to lie to you as well.

Thanks,
Lee[/quote:j4rbjkqm]

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: nobodys tried to take them to court on that horseshit????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom