What is the best upholstery tool?

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
What is your favorite upholstery tool and why? I tool a look at the new Drimaster at Jon Dons the other day and I was impressed. It has a swivel head that is also wider then the previous version. Looks like a very nice tool. But before I plunk down $450 bucks I'd like to be sure there isnt a better tool out there somewhere, so anyone have any recomendations? Thanks

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I would like to hear someone who has used a CFR and a Hydrokinetic to explain the differences.

I want to use the highest pressure and flow(to get heat) with out over wetting.

Is it true the new CFR valves are that bad? Cost to replace with a better one?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
CFR, shown with a valve replacement is a good tool.

cfru.jpg

For a stock tool, I like the new HydraMaster DriMaster tool.
dm2.jpg

Less arm fatigue.

Larry

Greenie

I loved my old CFR, but given the proliferation of glided hand tools, It would have to be one of three: a prochem, a HydroKinetic, or a KleenRite, most other tools can not receive a glide, and that is a shame cause the benefits are wonderful. It's nice to go from a 500 psi wand to a 500 psi hand tool on the fly, and not worry about the "pull" on expensive uph...not to mention the dry time reduction, and operator ease of use on the old wrist.

wired

I have a Butler and it and been a great tool . I have cleaned hundreds of couches over 14 years with the same tool . Have gone through 3 butlers and still have that same tool. I have tried the prochem and it would be my next if my butler ever breaks down. If it is not broken why get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom