What is the strongest prespray you like....don't mean green

Mr.V

dillution isn't too bad

I just use it as a prespray,,,,,boost it with oxy if anything,,,,,,,,gotta mix it real good and don't add too much oxy cuz it'll foam all over the place lol

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mr.V said:
dillution isn't too bad

I just use it as a prespray,,,,,boost it with oxy if anything,,,,,,,,gotta mix it real good and don't add too much oxy cuz it'll foam all over the place lol

Add a little citrus to stop the oxy foam.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Does anyone use a product that is a citrus, enzyme, butyl, oxygen, alkaline pH prespray, or is there such a thing because some of these might fight each other or cancel each other out?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
C Pennington said:
[quote="prestige cleaner":3tq4ic41]what no mention of the o2 system?

Cuz were talking BUTYL...[/quote:3tq4ic41]

Anyone who thinks BUTYL as an option for a prespray is a fookin idiot. Grease Eraser.

Art Kelley said:
[quote="C Pennington":l4e4dl53][quote="prestige cleaner":l4e4dl53]what no mention of the o2 system?

Cuz were talking BUTYL...[/quote:l4e4dl53]

Anyone who thinks BUTYL as an option for a prespray is a fookin idiot. Grease Eraser.[/quote:l4e4dl53]

Not an idiot.. it is an option Grease eraser is a kick ass no butyl PS....definantely In my top 3.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
My sister in law smokes two packs a day. She doesn't like it when I call her an idiot for doing so. I'm pretty sure it is what will kill her, and that would make me sad.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
You ingest it through you lungs into your bloodstream when you prespray it, which is what smokers do with their toxins.

DevilDog

Gasoline.

What the heck is wrong with you people? This is just soil...mainly not that big of a deal if you use agitation.

God, instead of talking so much about four to the door and 194 Horsepower truckmounts that create water hotter than lava...why don't people learn to clean.

God, I knew I should not have come back.

Art Kelley said:
You ingest it through you lungs into your bloodstream when you prespray it, which is what smokers do with their toxins.

I have a hard time believin that prespray "is the same as smoking a cigarette"......lets see you inhale smoke in your lungs when you smoke and when you PS you point HF straight down to the carpet........I dont see how that is equal to smoking, you may get some fumes but nothing like smoking >............LMAO

PURPLE POWER RULES BIOTCH!!!!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Your oncologist will explain it much better than I ever could.

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
[quote="Art Kelley":1clns31m]You ingest it through you lungs into your bloodstream when you prespray it, which is what smokers do with their toxins.

I have a hard time believin that prespray "is the same as smoking a cigarette"......lets see you inhale smoke in your lungs when you smoke and when you PS you point HF straight down to the carpet........I dont see how that is equal to smoking, you may get some fumes but nothing like smoking >............LMAO

PURPLE POWER RULES BIOTCH!!!![/quote:1clns31m]

Curtis, you can't argue logic with the green crowd. They don't know why or how they know what they know. They just know it. :wink: I have tried in the past but I have given up.

Purple power and castrol superclean are on my list to try the next time I have a grease pit. I can't see it beating my powders but I am gonna give it a shot. :mrgreen:

Farenheit251

The purple degreasers work good for cutting grease but not so good for removing soil and stains. I've tried them on many restaurants and felt they left the carpet looking flat instead of vibrant like carpet cleaning chems did. Adding oxy may help remedy that.

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="C Pennington":2ks58oaf][quote="Art Kelley":2ks58oaf]You ingest it through you lungs into your bloodstream when you prespray it, which is what smokers do with their toxins.

PURPLE POWER RULES BIOTCH!!!![/quote:2ks58oaf]

Curtis, you can't argue logic with the green crowd. They don't know why or how they know what they know. They just know it. :wink: I have tried in the past but I have given up.

Purple power and castrol superclean are on my list to try the next time I have a grease pit. I can't see it beating my powders but I am gonna give it a shot. :mrgreen:[/quote:2ks58oaf]

add 1/2 to 1 cup to you fav powder..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom