What is the strongest prespray you like....don't mean green

Rescue

I am looking for the strongest pres-pray you bust out when you know the normal presray might not cut. I am thinking something with Butly???

Name
I'm Rick James
You can use the search button. This topic has been discussed many many times before.

Ive tried many presprays and prespray boosters but always fall back on Ultrapac and a good pair of nike's.

But it is not universal. I use 3 types. Ultrapac , Olefin presray and a enzyme prespray . I hate blended fibers whene real soiled but start with Ultrapac then clean then presray again with olefin or an enzyme prespray and reclean.

The right tool for the right job. Then the hotter the water the better as most of or cleaners increase in effectivess as the water temp. increases.

TimP

Powerburst is the general consensus.

However a good scrub with a 175 and a regular prespray sprayed heavy with a decent emulsifier, you have to pick from testing yourself, will do the trick.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Powerburst is overrated. Powermaxx from Fiber Max. Is what i am currently using. I just used 2112 from Cleaners Supply. Stuff rocks. Dont care for the smell. Cleaners supply sends out a killer sample pack. Fook the search feature. Lets discuss. 7th Busch Light going down.

Golden Boy

Name
I'm Rick James
Waldo said:
Powerburst is overrated. Powermaxx from Fiber Max. Is what i am currently using. I just used 2112 from Cleaners Supply. Stuff rocks. Dont care for the smell. Cleaners supply sends out a killer sample pack. Fook the search feature. Lets discuss. 7th Busch Light going down.

Golden Boy

2 coronas here so far.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Grease Master with Grease Break cirtus booster when ph is not a concern.

Second burger with homemade veggie soup goin down.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
Powerburst is overrated. Powermaxx from Fiber Max. Is what i am currently using.

LOL, Wal-DOH,
You clean 5 carpets a MONTH ...on a GOOD month...... :mrgreen:

Rescue, some heavy hitter pre-sprays that we have experience with are;

Prochem Powerburst (our favorite to cover a broad range of grungieness)
Bridgepoint Power Break (similar to Powerburst in efficacy but i think it smells awful)
Bridgepoint Flex (haven't used it in years, but it was heavy hitter for grease pits)
DSC Relief enzyme pre-spray (kicks azz, but we stopped uing it years and years ago when the price went kooky)

One I haven't tried but have heard it's good from those "I" trust to "know" WTF they're talking about, is Grease Eraser

There are lots of good pre-sprays on the market.
IMO, your best bet is to buy several and do side by side evaluations on rat holes when opportunity allows

..L.T.A.

V

vegijohn

I use CTI's (Pro's Choice) Ultra TLC, I add a little--2 oz CTI's Prozyme if I want a higher Ph. What is nice about Ultra TLC is that it can be used on all fiber types.

BUT beware. DO NOT let anyone or pets walk on the Ultra TLC pre spray bare foot. It dried out my feet so much that the skin cracked and I had to COAT my feet with Vasoline and the put on socks to seal the Vasoline for about a week. I don't recall why I was bare foot in the first place.

Mikey P

Administrator
vegijohn said:
I use CTI's (Pro's Choice) Ultra TLC, I add a little--2 oz CTI's Prozyme if I want a higher Ph. What is nice about Ultra TLC is that it can be used on all fiber types.

BUT beware. DO NOT let anyone or pets walk on the Ultra TLC pre spray bare foot. It dried out my feet so much that the skin cracked and I had to COAT my feet with Vasoline and the put on socks to seal the Vasoline for about a week. I don't recall why I was bare foot in the first place.

I thought you are Green Cleaner?

V

vegijohn

Mikey P said:
vegijohn said:

I thought you are Green Cleaner?

Our use bio-clean products whenever possible-- But lets face we get paid to produce clean carpet. We inform the custy that if their carpet is heavily soiled we may have to bump up the cleaning solution and use a non vegetable based cleaning product.-- the choice is theirs.

My Fav for nasties...

Powerburst or CSN supply High PH enzyme prespray(ask for the pink stuff)

Grease Eraser

Want it even nastier ad some purple power and watch out.

Ultra pac is overated and cant hang with the above.

Waldo said:

Golden Boy

Waldo you got it backwards bro, Powerburst is better than Powermaxx...Ive tried both.

CSN will hook you up!!!!....2112 is a great prespray and they also carry an enzyme, High ph pre -spray that rocks...So you dont like the smell?....LMAO....ADD SOME FOOKIN DEODORIZER!!!...simply add some and you have a great smelling kick ass prespray.

you are now a top 10 hack.

Name
Ron lippold
just mix the judson a little stronger and give a few minutes of dwell i cant remember the last time I pulled out the 175 for carpet

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Powerburst

Mix in either an oxy booster or citrus as a added treat for the difficult job requirement.

tim

CTI Extreme Clean. I boost it with an enzyme (enzall)if there is food spills or with Energy if oily or Olefin, citrus solve and oxy if needed. Extreme Clean mixes better than Powerburst, has lower dilution rate and cleans as well. Boost with Enzall, citrus and peroxide and you will melt the worst of the worst. 1 scoop per 2 gallons of prespray, dissolves well, kicks butt and is very reasonable. There are alot of good presprays out there, I have tried most of them. I use 02 or ultrapac (fastbreak) for everyday and go to the above mixture for the nasties. It will make a hero out of you.

Greenie

I always heard good about attack, high solvent, high pH, wicked prespray with not so good dilution ratios, sound about right? probably a really good booster for nasties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom