what is the ..................

steve r

when i leave the heater plugged in i get 210 at the machine not sure how hot at the wand but it steams up a house pretty good.on one restaraunt i leave the heater plugged in while im working and man it gets hot at the wand.

only problem is when i run it that hot it steams up the inside of the van so in the winter im only running it at 180 while plugged in at home in the garage with a ceramic space heater and the windows cracked open.

oh yeah and im all electric!

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
my gauge goes to 250 can keep it pegged
run it at 220 or so any thing hotter scares the bejezus out of me
a turbo tool for tile 220 also
judson can-am

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
A million.

Because no matter what someone will have better heat...when will it all end??

Stop the insanity!!! :x

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jim Martin said:
admiralclean said:
Hmmm ... I think mine is set somewhere around 350 right now, and I get 260 on the gauge all the time.

Am I doing something wrong?

If I remember right you already changed your threm oil.......you might want to clean out the holes in the E-3 exchanger ...............turn your therm oil temp to 245/250 and then let me know what you are maintaining at the temp gauge....I agree with Larry...anything over 250 at the wand you are just hurting your equipment and wasting your time....

I did a 7 hours job on Friday. I had my Xentherm dial set on 275 the whole time. I maintained 220 on the gauge all day.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bruce Humphrey said:
It was right around the 150 mark today.

On a nice hot day in the summer she's pushing the 200 mark , maybe 190 . I get those readings just from looking out the window or front door of the customers house.

oh yeah, it was 24°F Felt Like 14°F with the wind chill

How is that "stopping the insanity"?
Did I miss something?

wired

I have a green glide wand for almost two years now with old check valve and it just started leaking. Called Jeff and he sent me a new brass check valve and a set of washers. Put the new washers in and it worked perfect. Jeff said the brass valve was much better so I changed it .Leaked liked crazy so I put the old valve back in works great. Running temps at 220 . Love this wand but have my on a TI wand much lighter.

R

R W

240* with the Genesis....unless the diverter decides to (Edit vulgarity and naughty words) the bed that day and stick open. I had it shut down last week at 300*.........WAY to hot for me. Cleaning upholstery can create an over heat problem with the Genesis, unless you turn down the RRRRRR's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom