What is this machine?

erikvctpro

Name
Erik
Trying to find this machine for my equipment. Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-205752.png
    Screenshot_20180309-205752.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 255

erikvctpro

Name
Erik
I can't seem to find one anywhere. I used two of these in Florida and they were fantastic for picking up wax after stripping. Light too for easy loading and unloading. Powerful suction. Any recommendations for a wet vac that holds up well against wax pick up? I've gone through enough wet vacs in 12 years of doing this and this one seems to be the only one that held up well.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I 2nd the auto scrubber, you can run a dilute neutral rinse at same time if its coming up streaky. Quick microfibre mop to dry then straight onto applying

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
We called those Tim-Buck -Too’s

Those were the predecessors to the polycarbonate Ninja,s

erikvctpro

Name
Erik
No auto scrubber with squeegee attachment. I've gone through many of those and don't feel like the do the job as well and most of my jobs are in tight hospital spaces, not wide open areas.

Appears it is a powr flite with dual vacuum motors. I can't seem to find one like this, although they do have some available at a hefty price that are more modern. Guess I'll be looking for carpet cleaning companies going out of business sales.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Dude, just a regular Ridgid wet vac from Home Depot. You can adapt their machine with their adapters to a 1 1/2 inch hose. I use a Kiavac floor tool that is 42” and it works like the Nobles or any other wet vac with front squeegee. You will save yourself a lot of time and money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom